Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Tory starts fukking Kelsey

Kelsey gets COVID

Tory moves on and starts fukking Megan

Megan and Kelsey find out they both fukking on the same man at Kylie's house

Kylie puts 2 and 2 together and gives them the boot...This is Stormi's house

Megan and Kelsey are arguing in the car and causing commotion

Bodyguard/Driver stops the car because this has to get resolved now before we can continue the trip home. It's impossible to focus on the road with this much yelling going on in the car.

Megan and Kelsey start fighting on the street

Tory tries to calm them down but it's not working

Tory pulls out firearm and shoots glass bottle on the floor to stop the fighting.

Glass bottle fragments then hit's megan's feet

Megan is about to lose a major endorsement deal due to the fact she is involved in a shooting

Megan lies and says Tory shot her

This seems to be the story :yeshrug:
This makes sense

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
This makes sense
Not really...why shoot a glass bottle lol?

Why not shoot in the air?

The glass could of came when they started fighting...n it just smashes near megs foot

I find it odd that all these high profile celebs are supporting torys new album

It seems like they might know what went down because they wasn't shouting out his shyt before

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Are they expecting Megan to have the fragments? Wouldn't the hospital have them or disposed of them after removing them from her foot?
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: No they don’t expect her to have it. They expect people who surgery or the people who on the case to have it.

but they probably don’t cause it was none

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Not really...why shoot a glass bottle lol?

Why not shoot in the air?

The glass could of came when they started fighting...n it just smashes near megs foot

I find it odd that all these high profile celebs are supporting torys new album

It seems like they might know what went down because they wasn't shouting out his shyt before
Tory 5"4
Doesnt make sense for him to shoot in the air

Glass makes sense

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
:stopitslime::stopitslime::stopitslime: No they don’t expect her to have it. They expect people who surgery or the people who on the case to have it.

but they probably don’t cause it was none
Hospitals keep that shyt in a locker? It's just an odd request tbh. Do the hospital records state she was a gunshot victim and they had to remove bullet fragments from her foot? If so, what's the point of asking for the bullet:gucci:

Daps
Daps
This was a shooting, an active investigation, now a trial...
Hospitals, and police departments go thru these situations all the time.
They are not just gonna misplace or dispose of evidence

i think since at the time she was saying she stepped on glass, it wasn't in shooting investigation mode. people aren't following along with the reports :snoop:

Megan Thee Stallion Says She Was Shot in the Foot, New Vid Shows Bloody Prints
LAPD found a handgun in the SUV that was driving Tory, Meg and another woman -- and Tory was booked for possession of a concealed weapon. As for Megan's injuries ... our law enforcement sources say she told the cops that night she had cut her foot on glass -- that's why officers took her to the hospital for treatment. To this point ... police have NOT connected Tory to the shots that were fired outside the party.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Hospitals keep that shyt in a locker? It's just an odd request tbh. Do the hospital records state she was a gunshot victim and they had to remove bullet fragments from her foot? If so, what's the point of asking for the bullet:gucci:
Tory Lanez was arrested the night of, Meg was treated for ALLEGEDLY a gun shot wound... it is not an odd request , yall live in some fantasy world :gucci: like whats odd about the police or hospital collecting evidence :gucci:

i think since at the time she was saying she stepped on glass, it wasn't in shooting investigation mode. people aren't following along with the reports :snoop:

your caping is DISGUSTING, if the hospital removed bullets/bullet fragments from BOTH HER FEET (that was the original story) then they would keep them or hand them to police for evidence.. like yall will literally turn real retarded for your favorite stars :gucci: Yall blaming the police, the hospital, tory, kelsey, literally anyone but Meg :gucci:

I want you to rationally think here...

If you shot me in the foot, and the police arrive, FIND A GUN and im bleeding, but i tell the police "oh nah, I wasnt shot", the police just say "ok :troll: " and walk away ? Yall cant be this dumb :gucci:

thats now how the law works :mjlol: only in fantasy land

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps

nikka, police need to have to shyt. It’s called an evidence locker :laff: you do know they have to tell the police when someone comes in with a gun shot wound. They don’t just throw that shyt away.

Daps
your caping is DISGUSTING, if the hospital removed bullets/bullet fragments from BOTH HER FEET (that was the original story) then they would keep them or hand them to police for evidence.. like yall will literally turn real retarded for your favorite stars Yall blaming the police, the hospital, tory, kelsey, literally anyone but Meg I want you to rationally think here...If you shot me in the foot, and the police arrive, FIND A GUN and im bleeding, but i tell the police "oh nah, I wasnt shot", the police just say "ok " and walk away ? Yall cant be this dumb thats now how the law works only in fantasy land

:russell: they weren't investigating any shooting crime in the beginning. it wasn't until later they started investigating . that's facts, not feelings

The LAPD tells TMZ Megan never told them she was the victim of a crime. The spokesperson said, "At the time Megan Thee [Stallion] was with police she did not report that she was the victim of any crime. And the LAPD has not received any additional information at this time."

Megan Thee Stallion Says She Was Shot in the Foot, New Vid Shows Bloody Prints

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
they weren't investigating any shooting crime in the beginning. it wasn't until later they started investigating .

yeah, after Meg snitched.

But thats not how actual laws work. If police show up from neighbors calling a disturbance and find a gun and someone bleeding they are checking for bullet wounds, this is just simple fukking thinking and protocols here.

It doesnt matter if Meg reports it or not, she didnt even make the call to the police. Its not her decision.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ezgif.com-crop.gif
Now bytches in the comments talking about

"Just throw the case out! :damn: "

Nah, yall bytches wanted justice last year what about now???:stopitslime:

Daps
But thats not how actual laws work. If police show up from neighbors calling a disturbance and find a gun and someone bleeding they are checking for bullet wounds, this is just simple fukking thinking and protocols here.
It doesnt matter if Meg reports it or not, she didnt even make the call to the police. Its not her decision.

are you a police? i posted what LAPD said they did, it doesn't matter what you think they should have done. :yeshrug: