Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

Daps
You aint posted a fact yet:ohhh:

just cuz it's not what you want to hear, doesn't mean it's not a fact lol
it's funny because if it's someone yall like then the theme would be "fukk LAPD they didn't investigate right"
i post a quote direct from the LAPD saying they didn't investigate it at first and yall think i'm making shyt up :mjlol::yeshrug:

Daps
ima post it anyway, cuz i'm all about facts not feelings :ufdup:

LAPD found a handgun in the SUV that was driving Tory, Meg and another woman -- and Tory was booked for possession of a concealed weapon. As for Megan's injuries ... our law enforcement sources say she told the cops that night she had cut her foot on glass -- that's why officers took her to the hospital for treatment. To this point ... police have NOT connected Tory to the shots that were fired outside the party.
The LAPD tells TMZ Megan never told them she was the victim of a crime. The spokesperson said, "At the time Megan Thee [Stallion] was with police she did not report that she was the victim of any crime. And the LAPD has not received any additional information at this time."
Megan Thee Stallion Says She Was Shot in the Foot, New Vid Shows Bloody Prints

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
ima post it anyway, cuz i'm all about facts not feelings :ufdup:

LAPD found a handgun in the SUV that was driving Tory, Meg and another woman -- and Tory was booked for possession of a concealed weapon. As for Megan's injuries ... our law enforcement sources say she told the cops that night she had cut her foot on glass -- that's why officers took her to the hospital for treatment. To this point ... police have NOT connected Tory to the shots that were fired outside the party.
The LAPD tells TMZ Megan never told them she was the victim of a crime. The spokesperson said, "At the time Megan Thee [Stallion] was with police she did not report that she was the victim of any crime. And the LAPD has not received any additional information at this time."
Its just a fact she said thats what happened. Homie has no residue on his body the freind does.:comeon:

So far no one has mentioned the actual hospital saying what they pulled out was bullets and not glass.:comeon:

She was performing shortly after and touring.

Daps
Its just a fact she said thats what happened. Homie has no residue on his body the freind does.:comeon:

So far no one has mentioned the actual hospital saying what they pulled out was bullets and not glass.:comeon:

She was performing shortly after and touring.

for like the 3rd time in the thread, i haven't seen any reports saying they didn't find gsr on him. post a link to that report since you are all about facts :francis:
on the other hand Meg's attorney said he had residue on him. i didn't see him file a lawsuit for defamation or call for her attorney law license to be revoke for saying that so it's looking like it's a fact.
i wasn't speaking on what the hospital did at the time, i was talking about what the police did at the time. it's a fact that they weren't looking at her for any bullets so idk why it's now a story that they don't have bullets. :yeshrug:
i don't think it matters anyway because you don't have to hit a person in order to be charged with agg assault. it's just the fact that you shot at them.
it's a big discussion about nothing that matters legally at this point

Tekashi69's friend Kooda B is jailed for 4.5 years over Chief Keef shooting | Daily Mail Online
Snitch rapper Tekashi69's gang pal Kintea 'Kooda B' McKenzie has been sentenced to four and a half years in prison for his role in a shooting incident targeting rival rapper Chief Keef.

McKenzie, 29, previously pleaded guilty to the June 2018 shooting outside the W Hotel near Manhattan's Times Square, in which bullets flew but nobody was injured.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
i think since at the time she was saying she stepped on glass, it wasn't in shooting investigation mode. people aren't following along with the reports :snoop:

When they removed the "fragments" is when they were saying it was a gun shot wound.

Remember... Them removing the fragments was supposed to be her big social media moment showing she really got shot.

Now you're saying when they removed the fragments...it wasnt a shooting investigation...

Yes it was

Daps
When they removed the "fragments" is when they were saying it was a gun shot wound. Remember... Them removing the fragments was supposed to be her big social media moment showing she really got shot. Now you're saying when they removed the fragments...it wasn't a shooting investigation...Yes it was

so you agree with me that it wasn't a shooting investigation until later. the incident was on 7/12. if we go by your timeline of her instagram post that YOU mention as a "removing the fragments was supposed to be her big social media moment" was on 7/15, THATS 3 WHOLE DAYS LATER. now i don't even agree that your timeline is accurate because that was several days later. all i'm saying is who knows when they started to actually look for evidence of a shooting, but it didn't happen initially and in any event (i even posted a LAPD quote from an article on 7/15 and they said it had not receive additional information about a shooting crime being committed), the fragments were not kept :yeshrug:

(no title)
"On the morning of Sunday, July 12th, Megan Thee Stallion was involved in an incident, involving firearms."
"In an Instagram post from July 15th, the rapper revealed that she had been rushed to the emergency room for gunshot wounds. "
i don't think it matters anyway because you don't have to hit a person in order to be charged with agg assault. it's just the fact that you shot at them.

Tekashi69's friend Kooda B is jailed for 4.5 years over Chief Keef shooting | Daily Mail Online
Snitch rapper Tekashi69's gang pal Kintea '
Kooda B' McKenzie has been sentenced to four and a half years in prison for his role in a shooting incident targeting rival rapper Chief Keef.

McKenzie, 29, previously pleaded guilty to the June 2018 shooting outside the W Hotel near Manhattan's Times Square, in which bullets flew but nobody was injured.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This article states she still has fragments in her foot. So even if they lost some & it’s a question if she was even shot shouldn’t this shut it down?

Rapper Tory Lanez Ordered To Stand Trial In Shooting Of Megan Thee Stallion
Best believe they can tell the difference between a gunshot wound and a non gunshot wound.

Again if there was an absolute fact that she was shot and gunshot residue on Tori and or a witness was willing to testify Tori would be done and he'd know it.

To buy the story as Meg put it out in the Live you'd have to believe that Tori is one of the most stupid people on earth.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
for like the 3rd time in the thread, i haven't seen any reports saying they didn't find gsr on him. post a link to that report since you are all about facts :francis:
on the other hand Meg's attorney said he had residue on him. i didn't see him file a lawsuit for defamation or call for her attorney law license to be revoke for saying that so it's looking like it's a fact.
i wasn't speaking on what the hospital did at the time, i was talking about what the police did at the time. it's a fact that they weren't looking at her for any bullets so idk why it's now a story that they don't have bullets. :yeshrug:

Snitch rapper Tekashi69's gang pal Kintea 'Kooda B' McKenzie has been sentenced to four and a half years in prison for his role in a shooting incident targeting rival rapper Chief Keef.

Difference I believe he took a plea when Snitch 9 flipped. That's what people tend to do, they plead when a witness comes forward.

Meg's lawyer didn't say that anyone to include Meg is willing to testify that Tori shot Meg. I'm not saying Meg wouldn't testify if made to especially after what she said, but she never said she wanted "justice"or Tori to go to jail. In fact thats why she admitted that she Lied at first.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
so you agree with me that it wasn't a shooting investigation until later. the incident was on 7/12. if we go by your timeline of her instagram post that YOU mention as a "removing the fragments was supposed to be her big social media moment" was on 7/15, THATS 3 WHOLE DAYS LATER. now i don't even agree that your timeline is accurate because that was several days later. all i'm saying is who knows when they started to actually look for evidence of a shooting, but it didn't happen initially and in any event (i even posted a LAPD quote from an article on 7/15 and they said it had not receive additional information about a shooting crime being committed), the fragments were not kept :yeshrug:

(no title)
"On the morning of Sunday, July 12th, Megan Thee Stallion was involved in an incident, involving firearms."
"In an Instagram post from July 15th, the rapper revealed that she had been rushed to the emergency room for gunshot wounds. "

Snitch rapper Tekashi69's gang pal Kintea '
Kooda B' McKenzie has been sentenced to four and a half years in prison for his role in a shooting incident targeting rival rapper Chief Keef.

:scust:
Bird logic you using to defend this shi
Best believe they can tell the difference between a gunshot wound and a non gunshot wound.

Again if there was an absolute fact that she was shot and gunshot residue on Tori and or a witness was willing to testify Tori would be done and he'd know it.

To buy the story as Meg put it out in the Live you'd have to believe that Tori is one of the most stupid people on earth.
Also expert marksmen

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was wearing shoes as well which puts me 5'9 :skip: I have a picture shoulder to shoulder to Jhene Aiko as well and shes 5'2 and wearing heels and I look way bigger next to her (I was 210 lbs in the picture). Tory Lanez was not Jhene Aiko height :skip:

mafukka on here going to try to tell me how "im not a legit 5'8" like who would lie about being 5'8 :laff: the doctor lying to me about being 5'8 ? :skip: think about this rationally for a second please
All this explaining about pics only to not post any

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don’t really know much about protocol, but I would think that if the doctors found bullets or bullet fragments in her, they would keep the evidence and inform the authorities regardless of what the victim says.
This is facts and this is why the whole “we can’t find the bullet fragments” is very telling. Cause even if the couldn’t find the bullet fragments it would state in the hospital records that they removed bullet fragments. That whole “hospital said they removed fragments” story wasn’t shyt but a leak and rumor that was posted everywhere last year. The hospital nor the doctor can release that info to the public legally.