Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

Daps
So go shoot someone in the foot right now and tell them to tell police it was just glass, lets see how that works out for you. I got $5 on your bond.

you talking hypotheticals to cape for tory.... i'm posting facts that were reported. sorry it's not lining up the way you want it to. send a letter to the LAPD :snooze:

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Tory Lanez was arrested the night of, Meg was treated for ALLEGEDLY a gun shot wound... it is not an odd request , yall live in some fantasy world :gucci: like whats odd about the police or hospital collecting evidence :gucci:

your caping is DISGUSTING, if the hospital removed bullets/bullet fragments from BOTH HER FEET (that was the original story) then they would keep them or hand them to police for evidence.. like yall will literally turn real retarded for your favorite stars :gucci: Yall blaming the police, the hospital, tory, kelsey, literally anyone but Meg :gucci:

I want you to rationally think here...

If you shot me in the foot, and the police arrive, FIND A GUN and im bleeding, but i tell the police "oh nah, I wasnt shot", the police just say "ok :troll: " and walk away ? Yall cant be this dumb :gucci:

thats now how the law works :mjlol: only in fantasy land
Nothing is wrong with collecting evidence. Why is it a big deal they can't find the bullet if she was treated for a gunshot wound and its on record she was shot? When it came out that they can't find the bullet everybody reacted like some bomb just got dropped?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
yeah, after Meg snitched.

But thats not how actual laws work. If police show up from neighbors calling a disturbance and find a gun and someone bleeding they are checking for bullet wounds, this is just simple fukking thinking and protocols here.

It doesnt matter if Meg reports it or not, she didnt even make the call to the police. Its not her decision.
besides that wouldn't they also be looking for shell casings? Did they find any?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nothing is wrong with collecting evidence. Why is it a big deal they can't find the bullet if she was treated for a gunshot wound and its on record she was shot? When it came out that they can't find the bullet everybody reacted like some bomb just got dropped?
Did the hospital confirm that Meg was suffering from a gunshot wound? From what I heard Meg had injuries maybe even cuts but they didn't say Gunshot wound.

On the picture she posted I didn't see evidence of being shot.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Did the hospital confirm that Meg was suffering from a gunshot wound? From what I heard Meg had injuries maybe even cuts but they didn't say Gunshot wound.

On the picture she posted I didn't see evidence of being shot.

This is what I find funny.

More than a dozen articles saying "Hospital confirms gunshot wounds" whilst tip toeing around the report.

When it comes to the missing bullet fragments it is "The hospital didn't know it was connected to a shooting so there was no reason to keep it as evidence."

The smell of bullshyt on this story is getting stronger by the day.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is what I find funny.

More than a dozen articles saying "Hospital confirms gunshot wounds" whilst tip toeing around the report.

When it comes to the missing bullet fragments it is "The hospital didn't know it was connected to a shooting so there was no reason to keep it as evidence."

The smell of bullshyt on this story is getting stronger by the day.
Yeah. If some random came through with a gunshot wound. You better give them a fake name because they know an investigator is gonna come around asking questions. I mean either she was shot or she wasn't I know what we are being led to believe but so far there's no evidence that Meg was even actually shot. All we know for certain is that she was in a car slighly injured and a gun was found in the car.

That's all the facts that we have at this point. Homie could be guilty as sin but unless there's some facts that haven't been reported or someone takes the stand saying that Tori Shot Meg then I don't see how he goes down for attempted murder. Possession? Sure Reckless endangerment? Maybe. unlawful discharge? possibly but nothing that indicates a 22 year sentence.

Maybe it's like the cops overcharge the dude and he gets off because he didn't attempt to kill Meg not because he acted stupidly.

That threads the needle of the incels vs. thots in this thread.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL