Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wait. Meg was the ONLY ONE who heard the "dance bytch" comment?! :mindblown:

Screen-Shot-2021-12-19-at-10-28-03-AM.png

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is facts and this is why the whole “we can’t find the bullet fragments” is very telling. Cause even if the couldn’t find the bullet fragments it would state in the hospital records that they removed bullet fragments. That whole “hospital said they removed fragments” story wasn’t shyt but a leak and rumor that was posted everywhere last year. The hospital nor the doctor can release that info to the public legally.
and we dont know what "fragments" they were

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Not a fan. A rapper they diss him. He didn’t show the gun tho
I just looked it up to refresh my memory. It was some Canadian rapper that made a diss track when tory was baiting people by saying he'd destroy any rapper. He ran up on dude with a gun as a response, that sounds pretty dumb to me. That's like kendrick running up on someone for responding to control.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I just looked it up to refresh my memory. It was some Canadian rapper that made a diss track when tory was baiting people by saying he'd destroy any rapper. He ran up on dude with a gun as a response, that sounds pretty dumb to me. That's like kendrick running up on someone for responding to control.
Yea it was corny as hell. But him and dude had some kinda relationship prior and I guess he didn’t like him coming at him like that and they both was from Canada so he felt like he was doing it for Canada and some one from the home team came at him