Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
i don't think it means much anyway legally if the angle is "she wasn't shot". you can shoot and miss and still get charged.

the charges would be significantly different and the time potentially in jail would be significantly different.. go from assault with a deadly weapon to reckless endangerment with a fire arm..

Daps
the charges would be significantly different and the time potentially in jail would be significantly different.. go from assault with a deadly weapon to reckless endangerment with a fire arm..

well that really doesn't depend on if she was shot or not or whether bullet fragments could be found. that depends on intent
if they fired accidentally. that might make your point.
if they fired intentionally and missed, that's still assault.
the bullet fragments mean nothing

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
No gun residue was ever found on Tory :youngsabo:

Only on Kelsey :youngsabo:

I know you of all people are in total disbelief right now :youngsabo: cause you been riding hard for Meg, but she never gonna get you no p*ssy :youngsabo: just a weird way to live life my man, do better

:jbhmm: Is stallion p*ssy called stussy ?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
:francis:

The way black men were ridiculed for not believing Meg’s story and how she capitalized off it will go overlooked
We got ridiculed and blamed for not believing Jesse Smollets bullshyt story as well.

And as soon as the smoke cleared and it was revealed his story was 100% fake, nobody apologized to black men for the millions of think pieces and Twitter babble that came out shytting on us over his lies.

This will be the same.

That’s why I refuse to take these birds and moist dudes seriously, they don’t care about the truth. Just their own feelings and projections.

They are clowns.

Last edited:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’m gone let it all play out, but it would not surprise me if the same ones who jumped to the defense of Jussie and were wrong, also are wrong on this.

As for the threads, certain nikkas love to talk down in the beginning just like the Jussie case, then when they’re wrong they go ghost

mag357

Superstar
Daps
i know this case is bs because the court documents and everyone running with tory being 5'3 but im 5'8 and i have a picture with tory lanez shoulder to shoulder with him and hes 5'7.

Bro :snoop:

You making us average height Bros look bad.
They say we always adding an inch and shyt smh...

Charlamagne the god is listed as 5'6... There's a picture with him Tory and Angela yee.
He's atleast 2inches taller than Tory and tory was about 2inches taller than yee ..which makes sense cause she's listed at 5'3

Dude is about 5'4....

You were shoulder to shoulder with him :umad:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Dont forget this funky ass bytch did all that cappin protectblackwomen around breanna court case

nikkas gon learn just cuz some hoes fukk with us dont mean they really for us. the bytch only around for profit n for nikkas to write her shyt

Say it louder brother...
They dont get it

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’m gone let it all play out, but it would not surprise me if the same ones who jumped to the defense of Jussie and were wrong, also are wrong on this.

As for the threads, certain nikkas love to talk down in the beginning just like the Jussie case, then when they’re wrong they go ghost
I'm invested but not invested at the same time.

Personally I don't believe that dude is dumb enough to shoot a bytch plead not guilty, avoid a decent deal and try to clout up off the situation. I know if Meg didn't misquote Malcolm X and didn't have the Roc Nation Machine behind her this would've been dropped a while back.

Uzi allegedly drew down on a nikka and punched his ex in the face in broad daylight and it was a 6 hour story. Difference is Uzi isn't backed by the machine so he's already "canceled"yet does more than double Meg's numbers with the Jigga button push.

Like I said what I think might happen is Meg refuses to testify neither does anyone else and he skates. Or the jury just sees Black Man and thinks Guilty

Because with no witness, no bullet fragment (haven't heard a word about a shell casing hard to fire a bullet without that) I don't see how he blows trial. Again It's like the OJ trial OJ could've done that shyt but the Prosecutor didn't prove their case so If the Gloves don't fit... Same here we have a gun, a possible gunshot sound no witness, no bullet fragment no shell casing no gunshot residue on him. How does that add up to attempted murder?

Either way Meg is gonna go live copping pleas and crying.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Tory starts fukking Kelsey

Kelsey gets COVID

Tory moves on and starts fukking Megan

Megan and Kelsey find out they both fukking on the same man at Kylie's house

Kylie puts 2 and 2 together and gives them the boot...This is Stormi's house

Megan and Kelsey are arguing in the car and causing commotion

Bodyguard/Driver stops the car because this has to get resolved now before we can continue the trip home. It's impossible to focus on the road with this much yelling going on in the car.

Megan and Kelsey start fighting on the street

Tory tries to calm them down but it's not working

Tory pulls out firearm and shoots glass bottle on the floor to stop the fighting.

Glass bottle fragments then hit's megan's feet

Megan is about to lose a major endorsement deal due to the fact she is involved in a shooting

Megan lies and says Tory shot her

This seems to be the story :yeshrug:
I have the same story except I have Tory pulling the gun away from Kelsey or Meg and inadvertently firing a shot near her foot

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Oh shyt you right it was both feet:mjlol:
knew this shyt was fake the moment she switched from feet to foot, and like a week or two later she was twerking on a boat with a bandage on

you would know if you got shot in 1 foot or both feet :gucci: SHOT

the foot is one of the most sensitive place on your body, arguably one of the worst parts of your body to even get tatted (its all bone and tendon). you would know if you got shot :manny: let alone in both feet

I know many people who got shot, a lot still recovering YEARS later or got ugly scars / zippers from it etc... I really aint appreciate her calling her self a gun shot victim, shyt look like a damn bebe gun hit her at worst :gucci:

once someone switch they story up that much i already know they full of shyt