Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Nah it was more then that. It was the “protect black women” “believe all black women” “rip briana Taylor” hashtags that made a bunch of soft men bow down without any evidence
Yea. I’m a country dude as well. We don’t do what Bun did. I go back to what MJG said on space age Pimpin…”would you steal for me, yea if that shyt belong to you”

Bun tried to capitalize off that protect black women wave

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So did he shoot someone? What does that have to do with this? Megan has a charge of DV doesn't have anything to do with this case.
Shows that he's not the smartest dude in the world when it comes to gun safety and him pulling a gun on someone isn't unheard of. Just like Megan's DV charge shows that she was more than likely an aggressor.

I don't believe the shyt about her hearing him tell her to dance, nor do I believe that he purposely shot her in the foot. I can see a situation where he pulls a gun and shoots at the ground or something because megan was trying to fight him and the friend, and she got grazed or struck by fragments.

Neither side is as innocent as they're letting on imo.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Shows that he's not the smartest dude in the world when it comes to gun safety and him pulling a gun on someone isn't unheard of. Just like Megan's DV charge shows that she was more than likely an aggressor.

I don't believe the shyt about her hearing him tell her to dance, nor do I believe that he purposely shot her in the foot. I can see a situation where he pulls a gun and shoots at the ground or something because megan was trying to fight him and the friend, and she got grazed or struck by fragments.

Exactly when shyt that this happens there's essentially no crime. They're using the media to try to destroy each other. At least Tori is trying to exonerate himself though.

Looks like the BG is going to testify.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Except ur ignoring the fact that he had no gun powder on him. The girl had gunpowder on her and the GIRLS were the ones fighting.