Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You think they guess heights in court?:stopitslime:

He was wearing slippers so hes probably even shorter than that:pachaha:

You know how 5'10 guys lie and say they are 6'1?

You are like that but you're claiming 5'8:skip:

You like 5'5 breh:beli:
I dont think they guess heights in court, but I do think that he was processed with sloppy hand writing and they put 5'3 by accident.

im not going back and forth about being 5'8 who the fukk would lie about being 5'8 :mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Any way it goes meg will play victim

If he beats it they will say the justice system supports black men over black women and this is why black women stay silent

The times we live in are crazy and black women and white women( because they hate black men) will back meg
If he blows trial Meg will hop on love saying I didn't ask for him to go to Jail. It's not my fault I didn't press charges.

killacal

Banned
Daps
We in here having a real conversation and here come your goofy ass throwing the thread off.

You got it man. May your failed rap career succeed past 15 listeners next year.
I've never rapped a day in my life:mjtf:how you got Alzheimer's on top of your height problems, no wonder you think you remember your height as 5'8:dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I've never rapped a day in my life:mjtf:how you got Alzheimer's on top of your height problems, no wonder you think you remember your height as 5'8:dead:
Thats what all my medical records say :dead: but you got it man , get your daps off on the coli :salute:

Daps
look at the lack of engagement these posts are getting

twitter is a very slanted app :jbhmm:

might be because it was already reported yesterday so the tea is cold. and yesterday most people hopped on the catfight and "wepon" angle rather than pay attention to actual evidence
you snooze you lose :mjlol: