Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tickets never went on sale
You really think she canceled because of Astroworld?

Again home girl sold 124K and even her fans said that her almost was mid. Maybe just Maybe in Houston she's not as popular as say Trae the Truth.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Some of you are getting a little carried away. The witnesses said she was arguing with the chick, and then she was shot. Not that THE CHICK shot her. Also it came out in court that there is a recording of Tory from the jail phone where he expresses remorse for shooting Meg. So let's just see where this goes before you start apologizing to that lil nyqqa.

He did not express remorse for any shooting anyone

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You really think she canceled because of Astroworld?

Again home girl sold 124K and even her fans said that her almost was mid. Maybe just Maybe in Houston she's not as popular as say Trae the Truth.
Wtf are you talking about?

tickets to the concert were never on sale.

How big of a clown do you have to be to invent ways to hate one Someone you don’t know?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Wtf are you talking about?

tickets to the concert were never on sale.

How big of a clown do you have to be to invent ways to hate one Someone you don’t know?
no one's hating on her. That's the problem with shea's they think a nikka is hating on someone with an opinion.

Meg is not that big of an artist herself, she's bigger as a brand than her music. And her biggest supporters support her despite her music and what she does personally.

She's really way more than a brand than an artist she raps about the same shyt that other female rappers rap about her story including her losing her momager is her biggest selling point the music is not really important.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Ladies, gentlemen, simps and suckaz of the coli...

If the Lil midget beats this case, he needs to sue everybody.

My suspicions gets raised when you have a hospital saying "foreign object"... When if it was a shooting they'd say "bullet" "bullet fragment"... Especially if they are confirming it as a "gunshot wound"
We'd know it wasn't glass or something else.
Which would confirm her story, right.

So I submit to thecoli court:sas1:

"Additionally, Holley made note of additional information uncovered during the hearing such as "Cedar Sinai is now claiming that the bullet fragments removed from Megan's foot have disappeared" and that "the doctors called her injuries superficial...."

:sas2: We gotta let this shyt play out, good people of the coli

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ladies, gentlemen, simps and suckaz of the coli...

If the Lil midget beats this case, he needs to sue everybody.

My suspicions gets raised when you have a hospital saying "foreign object"... When if it was a shooting they'd say "bullet" "bullet fragment"... Especially if they are confirming it as a "gunshot wound"
We'd know it wasn't glass or something else.
Which would confirm her story, right.

So I submit to thecoli court:sas1:

"Additionally, Holley made note of additional information uncovered during the hearing such as "Cedar Sinai is now claiming that the bullet fragments removed from Megan's foot have disappeared" and that "the doctors called her injuries superficial...."

:sas2: We gotta let this shyt play out, good people of the coli
If he’s smart he doesn’t. Just avoid further discovery. He doesn’t need any more heat around this or more finger pointing. It’s a small circle of suspects.

killacal

Banned
Daps
i know this case is bs because the court documents and everyone running with tory being 5'3 but im 5'8 and i have a picture with tory lanez shoulder to shoulder with him and hes 5'7.
You think they guess heights in court?:stopitslime:

He was wearing slippers so hes probably even shorter than that:pachaha:

You know how 5'10 guys lie and say they are 6'1?

You are like that but you're claiming 5'8:skip:

You like 5'5 breh:beli: