Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Cancelled this nikka for no reason!:damn:

I'll never forget what I had some BS Kehlani song on my library and they removed his verse from a song already on my phone :mindblown:

Stream Alone at Prom :mjlit:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Cancelled this nikka for no reason!:damn:

I'll never forget what I had some BS Kehlani song on my library and they removed his verse from a song already on my phone :mindblown:

Stream Alone at Prom :mjlit:
Was a GOAT verse too :wow:

i remember that happening as well listening to it like what the fukk is the verse where tory verse go :damn:

Daps
Ok if that is exactly what happened then it's a slam dunk. Why would he take it to trial? Why wouldn't they assume that homie would take whatever money he has and run? Dude is from Canada and has fam in the West Indies. Dude could be on a private plane to Brazil by now.
Also it doesn't matter what Meg's attorney says it matters what the evidence is. When the case first happened everyone clammed up initially so the case was almost bushed. When Meg started crying on Live the case picked up steam.

it hasn't gone to trial yet, there is still time to settle. some people will take it as far as they can to see if the other party will fold. like a game of chicken :yeshrug:

i don't think it's that serious to be on the run for lol. i seriously doubt he be doing "football numbers" if he loses. Plus at trial he can potentially give reasons that make it look less drastic (he can say it was an accident or whatever) and a jury may take it into consideration and let him off.
Also the reason why it matters what her attorney said, is because attorneys license to practice law can be in jeopardy if they say certain things publicly. so to me, i take what an attorney says about evidence as different from regular joe gossip about evidence which is what a lot of people are focusing on. that regular gossip shyt doesn't matter lol. who cares if her and the girl are still friends. who cares who he was fukking. who cares if she twerked two weeks later. someone got shot. that's the focus smh
yall be focused and put energy in the wrong shyt :snoop::yeshrug:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
it hasn't gone to trial yet, there is still time to settle. some people will take it as far as they can to see if the other party will fold. like a game of chicken :yeshrug:

i don't think it's that serious to be on the run for lol. i seriously doubt he be doing "football numbers" if he loses. Plus at trial he can potentially give reasons that make it look less drastic (he can say it was an accident or whatever) and a jury may take it into consideration and let him off.
Also the reason why it matters what her attorney said, is because attorneys license to practice law can be in jeopardy if they say certain things publicly. so to me, i take what an attorney says about evidence as different from regular joe gossip about evidence which is what a lot of people are focusing on. that regular gossip shyt doesn't matter lol. who cares if her and the girl are still friends. who cares who he was fukking. who cares if she twerked two weeks later. someone got shot. that's the focus smh
yall be focused and put energy in the wrong shyt :snoop::yeshrug:
Why would the DA drop a high profile case. Again If the "regular joe gossip" (Most of which was leaked by her team) and the lawyer is correct, I don't see a way he wins. Either he can establish reasonable doubt based on the fact that the friend is not cooperative or a hostile witness that she may have shot Meg in which case the context of him cheating will be important to that argument or they'll say it literally didn't happen.

The Gun shot residue and the fact that she does or does not have bullet fragments in her feet matters substantially in the case. Dude isn't charged with simple possession, The narrative is a crazed Tori willfully shot Meg in the feet.

Again I say this is like the OJ case you have to assume that he'd do this. If the shyt goes to trial homie is eating 22 years you think he's not getting fully jury taxed in a high profile case such as this?

You could say he's waiting to plead and but dudes put out music all the time behind bars so that's not it. He's not on the radio or playlists now, so what would be the reason to pay a lawyer to get a deal that is gonna be at least the same as was offered if not worse?

If he was somebody like NBA Youngboy or Durk where he has a rabid fanbase he could sit down for a couple of years and all he'd have to worry about is if his connects is strong enough to keep goons off of him in jail. But dude is more of an R&B singer than a rapper he's done done if convicted that's why he wants to not get convicted so badly. The only way dude has a career after this is if Meg and the Machine fully co-signs him.

#Metoo didn't exist when the incident between Chris and Rihanna happened.

What's your opinion do you think he shot her?

Daps
A WEPON :mjlol:

MTS-graduation4.jpg
There’s no edit button for tweets :yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Here's what I think happened. There was an argument either Kelsey grabbed the gun the gun discharged near Meg. Meg gets out of the car she realizes that she's not badly injured so she gets back in the car. Car gets stopped; since Meg is leaking she's released first. Her Team goes into overdrive to avoid making her look like a drunk industry Thot (she was videoed having Trey Songz "drive the boat"a few weeks before) Since TMZ got a hold of it because of the Kardashian connection they went with the Black women are so unprotected talking point that they knew the sheas would eat up. They threaded the needle by saying she didn't want to say anything because of George Floyd.

They used the sympathy to give her every award in existence include Best Male Country act.

What I think will happen is Meg will end up not cooperating and that might be just enough to cause doubt which gets the jury to think that maybe Kelsey did it Kelsey is not on trail Tori gets off or eats the gun charge and somehow manages to stay in the country Tori remains canceled.

It's more likely they'll convict Tori anyway. Meg will cop a plea saying she didn't take the stand so it's not her fault. Notice she did say the nikka shot her she didn't say that he should go to jail for it. The slight backlash will come from industry nikkas if she straight up takes the stand against Tori.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

The Coli is something else

the concert was postpone due to the Astrofest incident
Yes the Coli is something else. The concert was announced a long time ago and weeks passed before she announced that she was canceling öut of respect""
Bet she did shows elsewhere though.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yes the Coli is something else. The concert was announced a long time ago and weeks passed before she announced that she was canceling öut of respect""
Bet she did shows elsewhere though.
Tickets never went on sale