Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Those people on her Twitter are a bunch of sassy ass weirdos :picard:

It’s a shame that so many people have made up their mind about this case without knowing the truth. Everyone could just let this play out, instead they’re caping their ass off in the comments. You would’ve thought people learned after the Jussie shyt yet here we are. Celeb worship is a crazy thing

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It’s a shame that so many people have made up their mind about this case without knowing the truth. Everyone could just let this play out, instead they’re caping their ass off in the comments. You would’ve thought people learned after the Jussie shyt yet here we are. Celeb worship is a crazy thing

Yea they’re a bunch of weirdos.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Tory starts fukking Kelsey

Kelsey gets COVID

Tory moves on and starts fukking Megan

Megan and Kelsey find out they both fukking on the same man at Kylie's house

Kylie puts 2 and 2 together and gives them the boot...This is Stormi's house

Megan and Kelsey are arguing in the car and causing commotion

Bodyguard/Driver stops the car because this has to get resolved now before we can continue the trip home. It's impossible to focus on the road with this much yelling going on in the car.

Megan and Kelsey start fighting on the street

Tory tries to calm them down but it's not working

Tory pulls out firearm and shoots glass bottle on the floor to stop the fighting.

Glass bottle fragments then hit's megan's feet

Megan is about to lose a major endorsement deal due to the fact she is involved in a shooting

Megan lies and says Tory shot her

This seems to be the story :yeshrug:

Daps
:martin: this isnt mentioned any where on the shaderoom etc

did the person i quoted say "shaderoom" is slanted... i'm pretty sure he said "twitter is very slanted".
i don't have twitter but i'm pretty sure shaderoom isn't the only reporter of this story :skip:

but yeah, the "missing fragment" angle was posted in the booth thread wednesday. it's been covered before last night. but, even the incels in there didn't care much about it :yeshrug:

i don't think it means much anyway legally if the angle is "she wasn't shot". you can shoot and miss and still get charged. See Kooda B
people who don't know how the legalities work probably shouldn't hold their breath when certain tweets are made lol
yall be thinking something is a defense when it really doesn't matter :snoop::huhldup:

Last edited: