Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Some of you are getting a little carried away. The witnesses said she was arguing with the chick, and then she was shot. Not that THE CHICK shot her. Also it came out in court that there is a recording of Tory from the jail phone where he expresses remorse for shooting Meg. So let's just see where this goes before you start apologizing to that lil nyqqa.

:mjpls:

Daps
i know this case is bs because the court documents and everyone running with tory being 5'3 but im 5'8 and i have a picture with tory lanez shoulder to shoulder with him and hes 5'7.

You’re aren’t a legit 5’8 then, cause I’ve seen him in person and dude really is 5’3-5’5 ish. You sure he wasn’t wearing Balenciaga shoes with the 3” sole all them rappers be wearing?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You’re aren’t a legit 5’8 then, cause I’ve seen him in person and dude really is 5’3-5’5 ish. You sure he wasn’t wearing Balenciaga shoes with the 3” sole all them rappers be wearing?
I was wearing shoes as well which puts me 5'9 :skip: I have a picture shoulder to shoulder to Jhene Aiko as well and shes 5'2 and wearing heels and I look way bigger next to her (I was 210 lbs in the picture). Tory Lanez was not Jhene Aiko height :skip:

mafukka on here going to try to tell me how "im not a legit 5'8" like who would lie about being 5'8 :laff: the doctor lying to me about being 5'8 ? :skip: think about this rationally for a second please

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I said this when it first happened. If y’all remember a little before the shooting Meg got arrested got DV for beating up a dude. Idk if it was Tory or not but it easily could have been. Tory is 5’2 and Meg is about 6’. I said from the rip I believe Meg was either beating him up or about to that night when they were both drunk and he shot at her
It was some other tall ass nikka before she got put on. She beat his ass in public. She says that they were fighting and when the cops came through h be pointed the finger at her. The cops arrested her because he was more fukked up than Meg. Homie was way taller than Meg though.

Daps
I was wearing shoes as well which puts me 5'9 :skip: I have a picture shoulder to shoulder to Jhene Aiko as well and shes 5'2 and wearing heels and I look way bigger next to her (I was 210 lbs in the picture). Tory Lanez was not Jhene Aiko height :skip:

mafukka on here going to try to tell me how "im not a legit 5'8" like who would lie about being 5'8 :laff: the doctor lying to me about being 5'8 ? :skip: think about this rationally for a second please

fukk Yo height nikka :birdman:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
focus on what i posted. meg was shot (proven medically), meg's atty has stated tory has gsr on him (if that is true then it's scientifically proven) and the DA is going forward against tory. none of what you posted matters to what i posted :gucci:
Ok if that is exactly what happened then it's a slam dunk. Why would he take it to trial? Why wouldn't they assume that homie would take whatever money he has and run? Dude is from Canada and has fam in the West Indies. Dude could be on a private plane to Brazil by now.

Also it doesn't matter what Meg's attorney says it matters what the evidence is. When the case first happened everyone clammed up initially so the case was almost bushed. When Meg started crying on Live the case picked up steam.

One thing is for certain that if this was any other case a superficial injury with no witnesses like this would lead to no charges being filed or some super duper slap on the wrist.

I hate to keep bringing up my case but basically my case got dropped because the alledged "victim" didn't want to come forward.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Meg looks like a liar in this whole thing. We’ll see if Tory is guilty or not. She really misspelled weapon too :mjlol:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

What do you do for a living?