Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I don't believe what anyone says.

it should be open and shut if it's tory's gun and he fired it. he was arrested so they should have gun powder residue on his hands from that night. their day will be had in court.

but more than likely what happened was that the gun fell from his person and discharged into the door or window creating chaos and debris that meg cut her foot on:unimpressed:
in close quarters not just the shooter can have gpr in hands

mag357

Superstar
Daps
This is what Meg didn't want to get out there, she NEVER Acknowledged a relationship with Tori she just happened to be in the car with him.

Meg is a Shea butta rapper, when she had that fight with her current dude the shea's were saying that duke was possibly DVíng her. She was forced to break up with Moneybagg Yo because she was a sidepiece and it looked crazy to Diverstorset that she'd be a side to a rapper who wasn't even that poppin'. So to be a side to this fun sized nikka was too much especially since even then she was more clouted than him.

Yo... This all day long.

Cause the first thing everybody was like is "that lil nikka was just mad he couldn't get no p*ssy"...

Meg was sitting there like :francis:

My issue is that people aren't really seeing how fukked up the system is for men .. the justice system and socially.

The judge put a gag Order on the dude. But let Meg continue to put her side of the story out and get sympathy from the public.
Tainting any potential jury pool.
And also because both individuals are performers, he could take a loss, while she can use the same situation for a gain

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I said this when it first happened. If y’all remember a little before the shooting Meg got arrested got DV for beating up a dude. Idk if it was Tory or not but it easily could have been. Tory is 5’2 and Meg is about 6’. I said from the rip I believe Meg was either beating him up or about to that night when they were both drunk and he shot at her

Legalese

Banned
Daps
This is what Meg didn't want to get out there, she NEVER Acknowledged a relationship with Tori she just happened to be in the car with him.

Meg is a Shea butta rapper, when she had that fight with her current dude the shea's were saying that duke was possibly DVíng her. She was forced to break up with Moneybagg Yo because she was a sidepiece and it looked crazy to Diverstorset that she'd be a side to a rapper who wasn't even that poppin'. So to be a side to this fun sized nikka was too much especially since even then she was more clouted than him.
And he was putting both of them up, Meg herself was living in air bnbs (prolly still is)
He was sponsoring them, Meg was a case of being super clouted up but broke. Rocnation came in and changed alladat. When the details are released shes gonna look funny in the light...at the same time that doesnt mean she deserved to be injured by weaponry

jay83

Superstar
Daps
And he was putting both of them up, Meg herself was living in air bnbs (prolly still is)
He was sponsoring them, Meg was a case of being super clouted up but broke. Rocnation came in and changed alladat. When the details are released shes gonna look funny in the light...at the same time that doesnt mean she deserved to be injured by weaponry

The issue I had was Meg started shouting “ black women aren’t protected “ from the rafters as if she was just minding her own business and got shot walking to church.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I said this when it first happened. If y’all remember a little before the shooting Meg got arrested got DV for beating up a dude. Idk if it was Tory or not but it easily could have been. Tory is 5’2 and Meg is about 6’. I said from the rip I believe Meg was either beating him up or about to that night when they were both drunk and he shot at her
i know this case is bs because the court documents and everyone running with tory being 5'3 but im 5'8 and i have a picture with tory lanez shoulder to shoulder with him and hes 5'7.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
i know this case is bs because the court documents and everyone running with tory being 5'3 but im 5'8 and i have a picture with tory lanez shoulder to shoulder with him and hes 5'7.
I’m not gonna doubt you if you’ve actually met him. But every source I see is that he’s short short. There’s even that sway interview when he stands up and he’s the same height as he is in the chair

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m not gonna doubt you if you’ve actually met him. But every source I see is that he’s short short. There’s even that sway interview when he stands up and he’s the same height as he is in the chair
Tory Lanez has been arrested multiple times, on top of been being famous for years prior to this, if he was 5'3 people would of said something. Its not like 5'7 is tall either.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Apparently gun powder was on the other chick’s hands and not his. What could’ve happened is that after her and Meg was fighting she grabbed the gun and Tory tried to wrestle it away and the gun went off. I literally REFUSE to believe she was shot directly in the foot tho. The details of what happened before that are what’s muddy to me.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Through out all this I'm thinking, man, how strong is Meg. :ohhh: Sounds like she was putting the beats on Tory and this other chick at the same time.

I Want to test it in the bedroom. :mjlit: