Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Some of you are getting a little carried away. The witnesses said she was arguing with the chick, and then she was shot. Not that THE CHICK shot her. Also it came out in court that there is a recording of Tory from the jail phone where he expresses remorse for shooting Meg. So let's just see where this goes before you start apologizing to that lil nyqqa.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Some of you are getting a little carried away. The witnesses said she was arguing with the chick, and then she was shot. Not that THE CHICK shot her. Also it came out in court that there is a recording of Tory from the jail phone where he expresses remorse for shooting Meg. So let's just see where this goes before you start apologizing to that lil nyqqa.
Gun residue found on shorty hands tho….. no way a jury can convict without reasonable doubt:francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i'm pretty sure his security said him and the other girl was fighting over a gun for whatever reason and that's how meg got hit. that would explain why they are saying the girl has gsr (residue) on her.
Well that would've come out in the discovery. If someone put the gun in Tori's hand he's done. He has to assume that the jury would want to believe Meg's story so why would he take it to trial?

As far as I heard we haven't heard anything from the driver which is also somewhat strange.

Again if we take what happened at face value You'd have to believe that Meg and Tori are dumb and stupid. Meg gets out of the car Tori leans out with the gun and says Dance bytch. Driver shows negligence by doing nothing. Meg gets shot somehow is in the car when the Police pulled them over. No one saw a thing. Meg is leaking from both feet and her immediate concern is that Tori the Man who shot her for no reason might get shot by the cops.

It's like the OJ case either he was crazy and a super nikka who could kill two young people one who was a karate expert and dip out like it was nothing.

Again OJ could've done it but it was so improbable that he got off.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's a couple of issues.

#1. This is some hollywood shyt. Hollywood nikkas do bullshyt where people aren't hurt or more concerned with getting a bag than getting justice. Tupac was in a shootout with Cops and that case didn't get as much fanfare. I get it that was before the clout era but still. Rhianna didn't want to press charges really Meg didn't want to press charges. Money should change hands and that be that.

The main reason why this is being talked about is the same reason with the OJ trial. You'd have to buy that homie just straight up shot her for no reason. Because that's just what nikkas do que the Malcolm X speech about the Black women being the most disrespected and throw in stats saying that 1000% of Black Men are responsible for killing 10000% of Black women.

It's just like hearing about a Black Man being a serial killer could he be sure but usually Black Men don't shoot up schools and shyt so there's a natural skepticism.

#2. Meg completely throw him under the bus with no context had she said We fought and I slapped the shyt out of him Or I spit dead in his face Or I called his Momma a bytch again there would be no excuse for Tori shooting her but nikkas would understand if he snapped.

All I'm saying is I just don't believe he's completely retarded. If he told homegirl on the jail phone not to say anything, or admitted to it he'd be charged with obstruction of justice and it would be used as evidence against him. They offered him something like 5 years with maybe 18 months in the slam. I get that a conviction means Hello Canada and goodbye career (even though it wouldn't it would mean no US shows) but just can't see a nikka willing to risk 22 years to avoid doing 5. Again short time they could stash him in a small jail, 22 years? That nikka is going to Folsum.

If it was a slam dunk I think his lawyers would forewarn him and he'd probably not get bail and after that rolling loud stunt they'd wouldn't just fine him.

I thought I was going to jail until some chick told me there was no way I was going to Jail if I were released without bail for a possible 20 year sentence.

Daps
Well that would've come out in the discovery. If someone put the gun in Tori's hand he's done. He has to assume that the jury would want to believe Meg's story so why would he take it to trial?

As far as I heard we haven't heard anything from the driver which is also somewhat strange.

i don't think there was a "driver", i think tory was driving.

but yeah, i haven't seen any reports saying that there was no gsr on tory. they are just saying there is gsr on somebody else which does not = no gsr on tory as well. people saying otherwise have bad logic skills (and probably more so high hopes, vicariously living through, and wishful thinking lmao).... or maybe i'm missing some news lol. i did read meg's attorney saying that tory did have gsr (which is not something an attorney is going to say just willy nilly)

and meanwhile the DA going full steam ahead :yeshrug:

i'm betting on a last minute plea deal lol

Last edited:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
"Medical records now in possession of authorities show that the rapper, who was born Megan Pete, underwent a surgical procedure to remove a foreign object from her heel hours after the shooting. She had a 4 cm by 4 cm wound, the records show."

Says "foreign object", not bullet. Not that that's conclusive evidence but why choose that wording?
She says she did'nt tell the police that she'd been shot to protect Tory.
Gunshot wounds aren't easy to hide. The blood alone.
The police did all that they did and none of them realized that she had been shot?
Word?
It’s not a doctors job to identify foreign objects as shrapnel or bullets. That’s done as part of the investigation. You’ll know exactly what kind of bullet it is and what kind of gun it was fired from if this goes to trial. And if it was glass this entire time you’ll know that too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i don't think there was a "driver", i think tory was driving.

but yeah, i haven't seen any reports saying that there was no gsr on tory. they are just saying there is gsr on somebody else which does not = no gsr on tory as well. people saying otherwise have bad logic skills.... or maybe i'm missing some news lol. i did read meg's attorney saying that tory did have gsr

and meanwhile the DA going full steam ahead :yeshrug:

i'm betting on a last minute plea deal lol
There were 4 people in the car one was a BG/ Driver either way any BG has to have first Aid training and although they're not cops they are licensed by the city/ state to work and carry a CCW in that liberal ass state so the slightest pressure that they could yank his license would have him talk.

So either he made the cops believe he really didn't see anything I can't believe he couldn't see Tori Lean out the SUV with a gun say Dance bytch see/ hear Meg get shot and do nothing. Meg was in the Car when the Police stopped them so Meg either magically reappeared in a Car that she got out of in a random ass street (where the fukk was she gonna go?) got shot and somehow ended up back in the car then when pulled over didn't say a word.

Her bestie/ assistant refused to testify and in her first live she said Them nikkas in Jail I got released No concern for her former best friend and no reconciliation after the fact.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
That’s not the point. Keep your moron’s secondary comments to yourself, the person I was replying to already stated his fair point. He didn’t ask for frick and frack ass nikkas to run up behind him.
That is the point tho. That meg possibly false snitched on tory. Tory is now on trial facing years. The POINT stupid mafukka is that Meg needs to face YEARS in jail if Tory is innocent.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It’s not a doctors job to identify foreign objects as shrapnel or bullets. That’s done as part of the investigation. You’ll know exactly what kind of bullet it is and what kind of gun it was fired from if this goes to trial. And if it was glass this entire time you’ll know that too.
It it was a bullet fragment I doubt that wouldn't have gotten to TMZ. They did say it was a bullet then retracted.

Tori would know if it was a bullet and if it was a match for the gun found in the car. My point is if that were the case and he knew that they knew I'd take a plea, This nikka is not Mandela that nikka ain't claiming political prisoner over this.

Daps
There were 4 people in the car one was a BG/ Driver either way any BG has to have first Aid training and although they're not cops they are licensed by the city/ state to work and carry a CCW in that liberal ass state so the slightest pressure that they could yank his license would have him talk.

So either he made the cops believe he really didn't see anything I can't believe he couldn't see Tori Lean out the SUV with a gun say Dance bytch see/ hear Meg get shot and do nothing. Meg was in the Car when the Police stopped them so Meg either magically reappeared in a Car that she got out of in a random ass street (where the fukk was she gonna go?) got shot and somehow ended up back in the car then when pulled over didn't say a word.

Her bestie/ assistant refused to testify and in her first live she said Them nikkas in Jail I got released No concern for her former best friend and no reconciliation after the fact.

focus on what i posted. meg was shot (proven medically), meg's atty has stated tory has gsr on him (if that is true then it's scientifically proven) and the DA is going forward against tory. none of what you posted matters to what i posted :gucci:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Megan the Stallion is pretty brolic, have a feeling she would've been a good Wnba player or female boxer.

Dude, this is her and the WWE women's champion Bianca Belair.

E7tivcfXoAU8Df-.jpg

She legit dwarfs the pro wrassler :russ: