Witnesses say Meg was beating her best friend Kelsey up before the gun went off ***Meg responds***

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
She starting to get nervous with the official investigation underway. I dont got nothin against her but its gonna be looooong day for her if she really tried to turn this whole thing into an album rollout and it was a lie
bad look for her to be smashing the short guy with money :laff:

And fight OVER him :huhldup:

All bad :snoop:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
What does that have to do with her being shot at, legally? Please explain.

No gun residue was ever found on Tory :youngsabo:

Only on Kelsey :youngsabo:

I know you of all people are in total disbelief right now :youngsabo: cause you been riding hard for Meg, but she never gonna get you no p*ssy :youngsabo: just a weird way to live life my man, do better

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
What does that have to do with her being shot at, legally? Please explain.
Well the implication is that maybe Kelsey shot at Meg. Again all dude has to do is provide a reasonable doubt that he didn't shoot her.

What seems true so far is the story that Meg said that homie just decided to shoot her in both feet is unlikely so that kind of throws her testimony out of the there, so unless there's physical evidence that he shot her or someone else corroborates the story he might beat the case.

The question in a potential jurors mind has to be why isn't anyone in the car willing to say He did it?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
bad look for her to be smashing the short guy with money :laff:

And fight OVER him :huhldup:

All bad :snoop:
This is what Meg didn't want to get out there, she NEVER Acknowledged a relationship with Tori she just happened to be in the car with him.

Meg is a Shea butta rapper, when she had that fight with her current dude the shea's were saying that duke was possibly DVíng her. She was forced to break up with Moneybagg Yo because she was a sidepiece and it looked crazy to Diverstorset that she'd be a side to a rapper who wasn't even that poppin'. So to be a side to this fun sized nikka was too much especially since even then she was more clouted than him.

Daps
unless there's physical evidence that he shot her or someone else corroborates the story he might beat the case. The question in a potential jurors mind has to be why isn't anyone in the car willing to say He did it?

i'm pretty sure his security said him and the other girl was fighting over a gun for whatever reason and that's how meg got hit. that would explain why they are saying the girl has gsr (residue) on her.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hes already facing jail time... thats the point dummie
That’s not the point. Keep your moron’s secondary comments to yourself, the person I was replying to already stated his fair point. He didn’t ask for frick and frack ass nikkas to run up behind him.