With the advent of @Booksnrains exposal... is there any coli female that

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I remember there was a black girl on this site who decided to date one of the white members here. All these black men, but she went with that white guy.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I've always been of the belief that 90 percent of this board, male or female, are weirdos.

Don't really give a shyt because it's the internet. There was a dude on here who called a murdered black woman a whore for no reason and blamed her for her death. And people agreed with him. What does that tell you?:yeshrug:

:deadmanny:

Link?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
co-sign ...I hope she never changes...so humble and down to earth

I still remember 90% of the coli females defending this saying I was reaching.....she wasn't mocking black people just using a face mask(???) :skip: :skip: :skip:
the only person I can think of is @Elle Driver

co-sign ...I hope she never changes...so humble and down to earth

I still remember 90% of the coli females defending this saying I was reaching.....she wasn't mocking black people just using a face mask(???) :skip: :skip: :skip:

Preciate it.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
I'm sorry, what is weird about @Booksnrain? She may or may not date an Asian man?

There aren't a lot of women on this site period, and you have to have a certain temperament to sift through the coli foolishness to get to the valuable discussions, so I would agree that the women in here aren't "normal" per say...

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
This forum doesn't cater to women at all, so you are only really going to attract:
  • Women who love attention, to the point that they'll post on a nearly all male message board. Maybe they love getting simped and PMed.
  • Men pretending to be women.
  • Women interested in things men tend to like (NBA, NFL, rap)
Any of these can be considered weird for different reasons, so the women behind the usernames will tend to be weird. There may be some exceptions of course.