529554153.jpg

DjcwGh6.png
Who is this

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I dunno man with your rep you've probably said some oddball shyt yourself.

I've never understood this narrative that women who post on forums are "crazy." Some women enjoy browsing and participating in forum conversations and debate. It also sounds sus...do you want all women to be banned or somethin'?
"look at these women posting...they must be weird":dame:

The misogyny on here is way higher than it should be. Lotta nikkas with mommy issues here...

This board would be a lot less interesting without the female contributions...

These type of threads are lame and boring. Who cares? We come here to discuss current events and let off some steam. Why is it so important to dig up supposed dirt on someone and attempt to expose them? Nobody gives a fukk. :skip:

But hell posting on a forum period makes you weird in a sense, most people don't do that nor want to do that.

Nah, you do realize most people are doing something like this, especially those of us who are Millenials (or younger). Those who don't do this forum life are typically engaged in traditional social media (Facebook, Snapface, IG, etc) the same way we engage here...

shyt ain't no different and they ain't special, I much prefer the atmosphere of forums to traditional social media...

You guys make hyper-misogynistic threads all day apologizing for rape, brolic dudes punching females in the face, finding random single mothers on social media to call out for petty shyt, finding female user's personal information and posting their pictures on here trying to get in their pants...

... and then wonder where all the female posters are? :mjlol:

Y'all TLR brehs are unbelievable. :snoop:

Keep it too real, gonna touch some nerves in here...

Some of y'all really in the He-Man Woman Haters club for real :picard:

If y'all spent this much energy on getting some action in real life y'all wouldn't have time to be trying to expose folks on here:francis:

Stop Simpin!:ufdup:

It is clear who isn't used to the company of women around here. nikkas on here out themselves unintentionally all the time lol...

Way too many of these kinds of threads, and race threads on here...

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The misogyny on here is way higher than it should be. Lotta nikkas with mommy issues here...

This board would be a lot less interesting without the female contributions...

Nah, you do realize most people are doing something like this, especially those of us who are Millenials (or younger). Those who don't do this forum life are typically engaged in traditional social media (Facebook, Snapface, IG, etc) the same way we engage here...

shyt ain't no different and they ain't special, I much prefer the atmosphere of forums to traditional social media...

Keep it too real, gonna touch some nerves in here...

It is clear who isn't used to the company of women around here. nikkas on here out themselves unintentionally all the time lol...

Way too many of these kinds of threads, and race threads on here...

You damn right

OP is one of those incel virgin, pickup artist types. :scust:

With this obsessive hatred of women, I just assume a lot of these guys are closest homosexuals :dame:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This page has dumbasses posting pictures of female posters these weirdos saves over the years and has a barrage of thirsty dudes asking “who is that :mjgrin:” and yet you wonder why women don’t post here? :mjlol:

Because they don’t like being objectified and lusted after by creepy, anonymous weirdos on a rampantly misogynistic message board. :mjlol:

I swear some of y’all are autistic.

@UncleTomFord15 @AJtheOne @JQ Legend
Hate to break it to y’all, but whoever that woman is wants absolutely nothing to do with any of you simps:mjlol:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
This page has dumbasses posting pictures of female posters these weirdos saves over the years and has a barrage of thirsty dudes asking “who is that :mjgrin:” and yet you wonder why women don’t post here? :mjlol:

Because they don’t like being objectified and lusted after by creepy, anonymous weirdos on a rampantly misogynistic message board. :mjlol:

I swear some of y’all are autistic.

@UncleTomFord15 @AJtheOne @JQ Legend
Hate to break it to y’all, but whoever that woman is wants absolutely nothing to do with any of you simps:mjlol:

If u gone pop some slick shyt @ me fakkit :pacspit:

I have not ever slid in any female DMs since I been here, all I did was ask who shorty was

And I get along with most if not all brehettes here :umad:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If u gone pop some slick shyt @ me fakkit :pacspit:

I have not ever slid in any female DMs since I been here, all I did was ask who shorty was

And I get along with most if not all brehettes here :umad:
Look at the post you quoted... scroll down... little further... see that part where I said “ @JQ Legend:mjgrin:

Also, I can tell you’re crying on the inside :umad:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Look at the post you quoted... scroll down... little further... see that part where I said “ @JQ Legend:mjgrin:

Also, I can tell you’re crying on the inside :umad:

It don't count when u edit the post to @ me after I called u out for being a passive aggressive bytch

I still didnt get an alert for being mentioned :umad:

The fact that's prolly a chick most was thirstin over while I been here and I have no clue who it is speaks for itself

Now go secretly vote for Trump like we all know u will :camby:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
It don't count when u edit the post to @ me after I called u out for being a passive aggressive bytch

I still didnt get an alert for being mentioned :umad:

The fact that's prolly a chick most was thirstin over while I been here and I have no clue who it is speaks for itself

Now go secretly vote for Trump like we all know u will :camby:
It does count, because it was in YOUR reply :mjlol:

fukk you, fukk Donald Trump. You both creepily lust after women who want nothing to do with you. How’s it feel? :umad:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
It does count, because it was in YOUR reply :mjlol:

fukk you, fukk Donald Trump. You both creepily lust after women who want nothing to do with you. How’s it feel? :umad:

The fukk u keep talking bout women who don't want me for like I haven't gotten way more p*ssy than u? :dahell:

Not only here in America but the continent your ancestors are from :umad:

White boy calling a black man from the hood a simp, only on the Coli does that kind of audacity happen :hhh:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
The fukk u keep talking bout women who don't want me for like I haven't gotten way more p*ssy than u? :dahell:

Not only here in America but the continent your ancestors are from :umad:

White boy calling a black man from the hood a simp, only on the Coli does that kind of audacity happen :hhh:
:mjlol:

Now YOURE questioning why I’m bringing up women, when you’re the one that was trying to ID them on some CSI shyt

And you are a simp. You’re on the internet trying to get at women who have no idea you exist. That’s simp shyt.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Now YOURE questioning why I’m bringing up women, when you’re the one that was trying to ID them on some CSI shyt

And you are a simp. You’re on the internet trying to get at women who have no idea you exist. That’s simp shyt.

If you haven't smashed at least 2 women for every year you been born don't talk to me bout p*ssy

I just realized I'm talking to a white boy who trying to school me on hood slang :russ:

I'm a simp for asking who a chick in a pic is :dahell:

I was trying to get at her because I asked if it was a woman who hasn't posted in years who I didn't even get at when she was here and had everyone :noah:

Eat a dikk and stay out black folks business :pacspit:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
If you haven't smashed at least 2 women for every year you been born don't talk to me bout p*ssy

I just realized I'm talking to a white boy who trying to school me on hood slang :russ:

I'm a simp for asking who a chick in a pic is :dahell:

I was trying to get at her because I asked if it was a woman who hasn't posted in years who I didn't even get at when she was here and had everyone :noah:

Eat a dikk and stay out black folks business :pacspit:
Whatever breh, you already lost. :mjlol:

Good luck in your romantic endeavors, I’m sure you’ll need it considering you’re a fukkin Coli scrub. :mjlol: