With the advent of @Booksnrains exposal... is there any coli female that

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
No one likes to be called "it" especially a black female since "it" is the equivalent of referencing an animal with the racial understone, you stupid ignorant troll bait thread fuk. You called me - "it", check your op, dumbass.
Desperation is showing for you huh?? The reach is very obvious. Nothing to expose bc I don't fraud and not with fake shyt. I may not always be right with my statements, but I don't lie about what I believe. you're 160 threads about me and 1 yr late, with this dumb shyt. Nah.. I'm actually going light on you, buddy, don't get it twisted, lest you be left out her looking dumb as fuk, have you seen your own "username" .. is that why you are so obsessed with "trans"?? Young Buck huh??
:dame:Sup with your username B?? :patrice:Usually people pick usernames they identify with or that's known to them. Which category do you "fit" or should I say "fit into??:jbhmm:

You're a fukking idiot. This is my exact post

@Nicole0416 (Still up for debate if this its a female)

Very spazzy, is unbearable to speak to. However provides great entertainment and a huge following of simps for some reason. I'll leave it at that :russ:

Open those beady weirdo eyes and get out your feelings.

Don't think I don't notice you always turn things racial because you know that'll get you the most support:sas1:

So predictable... anyone who still thinks you aren't a manipulative a$$hole is lost. Think just because you big up black men and go hard against white folk means that you can talk greasy to anyone and everyone.

Shut the fukk up and go take care of them "kids"

Daps
Last edited:

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
She said the Story of Queen (Halle Berry miniseries about slavery) was based on her ancestor's ROMANTIC ARRANGEMENT WITH HER WHITE MASTER, and his "children" were later manumitted out of LOVE despite being property.
:mjpls:
The brehettes did not attack her and that level of c00ning is HIGH

:gucci:

You got the actual post breh :feedme:

Probably got smutted out by a white guy and is in denial :scust:

These nasty nasty hoes...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You're a fukking idiot. This is my exact post

Very spazzy, is unbearable to speak to. However provides great entertainment and a huge following of simps for some reason. I'll leave it at that :russ:

Open those beady weirdo eyes and get out your feelings.

Don't think I don't notice you always turn things racial because you know that'll get you the most support:sas1:

So predictable... anyone who still thinks you aren't a manipulative a$$hole is lost. Think just because you big up black men and go hard against white folk means that you can talk greasy to anyone and everyone.

Shut the fukk up and go take care of them "kids"
yeah, yeah "kids" comeback .. yada yada "single mother"... "race panderer".... blah blah.. *yawnnnnnn..I'm at work, bytch and it's Friday. I'm passing the time in my office while making money to take care of my kids. 99% positive that I make more $$ than you and in a position as a single mom, so I'll say what the fuk I want bc your insults don't amount to shyt.
-you username is still "Young Buck" and you got in your feelings with your rant just now bc you're a whole affected trans toting butt tampering homo.
Change your name to YoungBuckCuck.. bc not only does your name imply that you :wrist: but the fact that you are so overtly avoiding the white girl's violations implies that
you permit her to call you a "nig--a" while she's in blackface. You totally ignore that shyt, re-lable your username to Bed BuckFaggit

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I've always been of the belief that 90 percent of this board, male or female, are weirdos.

Don't really give a shyt because it's the internet. There was a dude on here who called a murdered black woman a whore for no reason and blamed her for her death. And people agreed with him. What does that tell you?:yeshrug:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
GOAT female coli poster to ever grace this site

imagerphp.gif

20qs69.jpg

529554153.jpg

DjcwGh6.png

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
isnt a fukking weirdo??

I've been lurking for a bit and Im convinced now that this board attracts the mentally ill/radical type of females.

Lets see...
@Booksnrain -

Problack who lived in Japan and stated numerous times that asian men had taken her on dates... Also posted that asian men have "good dikk", and is living with an asian man as her roommate

She gets very deep in her feelings and blasts of essays (I'm not kidding :francis:) in the attempt to massacre everyone with boredom (and subtle viciousness) when any mention of interracial is brought up because she feels that black men get more of a pass than black women due to black womens faithfulness to black men:mjlol:

If black women had as much choice to fuk around as black men they would. That's facts :yeshrug:

@BlackPearl The Empress -
Problack ex-stripper who first signed on to the Coli with screenname TheStripper (:russ:) for attention seeking purposes but soon realized she made a fatal mistake. Men only like hoes for a short period of time till they snap out of they horny trance:hhh:. She quickly changed her screename after this realization and tried to rebrand herself anew. She is a verified hoe (her own words), and gets defensive whenever folks bring up body counts as it is quite high.
To make things worse, her attitude is fukking unbearable:picard:. Her posts are filled with passive aggressiveness, sarcasm, and persistent stubbornness. Do these females really act like this in real life and then wonder why they cant get a man who doesnt just wanna fuk em:gucci:... Unbelievable.

She recently was in battle with @brolicscholar who is currently banned. She took a massive L as she was exposed for stripping in a barnyard? farm?... some shady shytty looking establishment that looked like it was frequented by undesirables. She was also shown to be cuddled up real close to some white folks.
As a sidenote, she would always state that folks thought she looked Ethiopian (typical female trying to claim something besides what she is).
That thread verified her forehead to be the size of two moons and so she does indeed match the typical Ethiopian female look :mjgrin:

My theory is that these women have been scorned in relationships by other races in real life, and so jump on this board for to relieve some stress by going extra hard at em. THey're USING us as a vehicle for attention and to express their hatred, but you know if Brad, Ling, or Omar (talking to you @Ashley Banks who is married to an ARAB lmaaaooo :heh::pachaha::russ::whew::whoo: ) holla in real life these women be like :steviej:

There's also that tranny, that chubby chick, that half breed chick with 5 kids... Ill let y'all fill in the rest

Apparently @xoxodede is about to get exposed for loving a Mexican boy :sas1:

Keep putting your faith in these extreme weirdo types... see what happens:sas2:

Add on brehs:mjpls:
I talk about blk women AND blk men who embarrass themselves insulting their own race, blaming their own race and denigrating their own race to justify dating out.

And I still will. That ain't changing. Namely b/c I can have a meal with any man or woman on the face of the planet w/o fukking them. And I never bash my own to chase after non-blks which is ridiculous and will always get an assload of chuckles out of me.:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
isnt that what shes doing? :dahell:
:comeon:
Because white girls always take pictures of themselves, with no clothes on with a "face mask" and post to social media for no reason - if she's so "down with the cause" why put the pic out when anyone who is black knows what the racial connotations associated with this are. A white girl with a brown face, that's not a visual to you??
:what:

I guess this girl was just cleaning her face too -
6376489b543f313fee42613ffbb1c7f9-e351.png
57f282221b00007f08ef415d.png

Last edited: