With the advent of @Booksnrains exposal... is there any coli female that

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
No wonder you go in on black immigrants so hard. We’re getting in the way of your dating pool. :mjlol:

:mjgrin: señorita Dede

When do I go in on Black immigrants? I go in on disrespect. If you don't disrespect Black Americans -- I don't call you out -- nor talk slick.

And sure...LOL -- In high school I liked and "dated" (not sex) a Black and Mexican dude.

My dating pool is Black..... and always has been -- other than my bi-racial teenage love when I was a child. A CHILD. I am in my 30's.

Find some new shyt... PLEASE. :smile: I am not shamed or bothered over someone with a black parent I dated when I was a child.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
When do I go in on Black immigrants? I go in on disrespect. If you don't disrespect Black Americans -- I don't call you out -- nor talk slick.

And sure...LOL -- In high school I liked and "dated" (not sex) a Black and Mexican dude.

My dating pool is Black..... and always has been -- other than my bi-racial teenage love when I was a child. A CHILD. I am in my 30's.

Find some new shyt... PLEASE. :smile: I am not shamed or bothered over someone with a black parent I dated when I was a child.

Señorita Dede,

Te dejaré girar en paz :russ: