With the advent of @Booksnrains exposal... is there any coli female that

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Its really that deep to yall:mjlol:...so deep that u keep detailed profiles on ppl....funny and sad at the same damn time....
You think this level is detailed :rudy:

You clearly haven't seen actual exposal threads... this shyt is pure memory (with 98% accuracy :lolbron:)

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
yeah, yeah "kids" comeback .. yada yada "single mother"... "race panderer".... blah blah.. *yawnnnnnn..I'm at work, bytch and it's Friday. I'm passing the time in my office while making money to take care of my kids. 99% positive that I make more $$ than you and in a position as a single mom, so I'll say what the fuk I want bc your insults don't amount to shyt.
-you username is still "Young Buck" and you got in your feelings with your rant just now bc you're a whole affected trans toting butt tampering homo.
Change your name to YoungBuckCuck.. bc not only does your name imply that you :wrist: but the fact that you are so overtly avoiding the white girl's violations implies that
you permit her to call you a "nig--a" while she's in blackface. You totally ignore that shyt, re-lable your username to Bed BuckFaggit

You're just gonna ignore the fact that you're a stupid fukk who misread my post and got in your feelings about it right :ehh:

If my last post was a rant, what can we label your proceedings?? We need a new name to come up with the pages and pages of pent up frustration that youve released onto this board :mjlol:.
You are soooooo emotional. so very emotional... almost to the point where its stereotypical. Your energy carries on like a homosexual man who is trying to act like the sassiest female he can. That masculine aggressiveness and emotional female energy is such disgusting combo :hhh:.
I hope you don't bring this same energy to your child (if you do indeed have one) :yeshrug:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Ehh I don't think there is a problem with women posting on forums... But I side-eye any woman that spends too much time on here just like I side-eye nikkas that spend too much time on here.

Actually, it's worst than the nikkas that spend a lot of time on here. Because I feel like I've met nikkas that would post a lot on forums, introverted, socially awkward, below-average nikkas who have problems forming bonds and friendships in real life.

But a female can have all those same traits and still easily have real world attention and companionship, unless they have extreme versions of those traits, like mental illness level. Any woman that has to turn to the internet for friendship or companionship is usually a weirdo in real life.

But hell posting on a forum period makes you weird in a sense, most people don't do that nor want to do that.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
You guys make hyper-misogynistic threads all day apologizing for rape, brolic dudes punching females in the face, finding random single mothers on social media to call out for petty shyt, finding female user's personal information and posting their pictures on here trying to get in their pants...

... and then wonder where all the female posters are? :mjlol:

Y'all TLR brehs are unbelievable. :snoop:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
GOAT female coli poster to ever grace this site

imagerphp.gif

20qs69.jpg

529554153.jpg

DjcwGh6.png

Maybe from a :takedat: standpoint but from a :jbhmm: standpoint? I don't know.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
You think this level is detailed :rudy:

You clearly haven't seen actual exposal threads... this shyt is pure memory (with 98% accuracy :lolbron:)
:mjlol:...bruh y'all doin "this is your life" type exposals...ppl posting history and styles...that's not detailed??....how the fukk y'all gone try to tell someone bout themselves...u don't know these ppl in real life...

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've always been of the belief that 90 percent of this board, male or female, are weirdos.

Don't really give a shyt because it's the internet. There was a dude on here who called a murdered black woman a whore for no reason and blamed her for her death. And people agreed with him. What does that tell you?:yeshrug:

:win:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
isnt a fukking weirdo??

I've been lurking for a bit and Im convinced now that this board attracts the mentally ill/radical type of females.

Lets see...
@Booksnrain -

Problack who lived in Japan and stated numerous times that asian men had taken her on dates... Also posted that asian men have "good dikk", and is living with an asian man as her roommate

She gets very deep in her feelings and blasts of essays (I'm not kidding :francis:) in the attempt to massacre everyone with boredom (and subtle viciousness) when any mention of interracial is brought up because she feels that black men get more of a pass than black women due to black womens faithfulness to black men:mjlol:

If black women had as much choice to fuk around as black men they would. That's facts :yeshrug:

@BlackPearl The Empress -
Problack ex-stripper who first signed on to the Coli with screenname TheStripper (:russ:) for attention seeking purposes but soon realized she made a fatal mistake. Men only like hoes for a short period of time till they snap out of they horny trance:hhh:. She quickly changed her screename after this realization and tried to rebrand herself anew. She is a verified hoe (her own words), and gets defensive whenever folks bring up body counts as it is quite high.
To make things worse, her attitude is fukking unbearable:picard:. Her posts are filled with passive aggressiveness, sarcasm, and persistent stubbornness. Do these females really act like this in real life and then wonder why they cant get a man who doesnt just wanna fuk em:gucci:... Unbelievable.

She recently was in battle with @brolicscholar who is currently banned. She took a massive L as she was exposed for stripping in a barnyard? farm?... some shady shytty looking establishment that looked like it was frequented by undesirables. She was also shown to be cuddled up real close to some white folks.
As a sidenote, she would always state that folks thought she looked Ethiopian (typical female trying to claim something besides what she is).
That thread verified her forehead to be the size of two moons and so she does indeed match the typical Ethiopian female look :mjgrin:

@Nicole0416 (Still up for debate if this its a female)

Very spazzy, is unbearable to speak to. However provides great entertainment and a huge following of simps for some reason. I'll leave it at that :russ:

My theory is that these women have been scorned in relationships by other races in real life, and so jump on this board for to relieve some stress by going extra hard at em. THey're USING us as a vehicle for attention and to express their hatred, but you know if Brad, Ling, or Omar (talking to you @Ashley Banks who is married to an ARAB lmaaaooo :heh::pachaha::russ::whew::whoo: ) holla in real life these women be like :steviej:

There's also that tranny, that chubby chick, that half breed chick with 5 kids... Ill let y'all fill in the rest

Apparently @xoxodede is about to get exposed for loving a Mexican boy :sas1:

Keep putting your faith in these extreme weirdo types... see what happens:sas2:

Add on brehs:mjpls:

Is TheColi a safe haven for former thots, whores and sex workers? :sas2: