ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Apparently @xoxodede is about to get exposed for loving a Mexican boy :sas1:

Yup. I'm so exposed. :smile: :troll:

You got me guys!

----------
FYI :

Oh. Yeah, my first little love was a Mexican - and guess what he was Black too . Nor did we engage in sex.

But, his momma was Mexican and daddy Black (half) -- and looked completely Mexican. Therefore, my parents would have tripped.

And yes -- HIGH SCHOOL. I am in my late 30's. So, if that makes you feel good to call that out -- then so be it.

For those interested:

Did Spike Lee's "Jungle Fever" Trigger the Increase in Interracial Dating?

Before I begin, let me say:

(1) I get tired of the IR threads too - so I apologize in advance to the annoyed fonts.

(2) I don't date IR and I TRY not to judge those Black men and women who do. To be transparent, my high school love was Mexican - and I loved that boy. But, he was the only IR ever and we hid our love - since both of our parents were not down with the swirl. And since I haven't found non-Black men attractive like that. Well..only Brody Jenner.

(3) I was raised by a beautiful Black mother and father who encouraged unity and black love. But, I can't front, they both are from Alabama and they are not fans of the white folks and other non-Black people of color. It is what is it.

(4) I am not a NOI member. But, I do love a lot of the history they teach as well as their attitude. I love a Black man that fears no one but God and loves his people.

Ok. So, Dr. Khalid Muhammad is just everything to me. I love this man and I enjoy listening to his speeches regularly. I love his presentation style and very-well researched content that he teaches. In the speech below entitled "Jungle Fever"he discusses Spike Lee's 1991 movie on IR.

Here are the discussion points. Be warned - Dr. Khalid Muhammad gave no fukks about white folks. NONE. If you are white/non-Black - your feelings will be hurt. So you might now wanna lurk in this thread.

@7:33 -- Dr. Muhammed talks about the history of Black men being lynched for talking to White women. And the crimes such as "Reckless Eyeballing" and "Disorderly Thinking" associated to Black men looking/thinking at a white woman.

@9:45 -- Dr. Muhammed discusses how and why the white man relaxed the laws and how now the "white man" is "giving his dog" aka the white woman to Black men.

@10:32 -- Dr. Muhammed talks about Black men and Black women parading their IR all over Black communities - even at African festivals. Talking about they got "Jungle Fever" wearing Kente Cloth. Gone white girl and white boy crazy.

@14:04 -- He talks about Spike Lee - and how Spike should have asked how his movie "Jungle Fever" would affect Black people and the masses of our people and the BM and BW relationship. Especially, when we are constantly trying to strengthen the relationship between BM/BW due to affects of slavery, and other issues. And he thinks creators like Spike Lee must be responsible for the messages and images they put on the screen. Especially, in our community.

@18:14 -- Plays a snippet of and explains how the very catchy song "Jungle Fever" contains subliminal messages to keep Black men and women apart.

@22:59 -- he explains the affects of Stevie's voice and lyrics on "Jungle Fever" and what it means - and how the song removes and disrespects the Black woman.

@30:16 -- he talks about how Black women was and always been by the Black man and even though we have -- the Black man has always wanted the "forbidden fruit." And how powerful and unique the Black woman is - and the Black woman is NOT to be just in the kitchen and behind or just support to the Black man. Basically, the opposite of the drivel The Coli and the like likes to spew.

@35:25 -- he goes in on Wilt Chamberlin, Arsenio Hall, Grace Jones, Diana Ross, etc.

It's super long -- so here's the summary after the above video mark.

He preaches that the Black man (no nation) can not rise above his Black woman. And until the Black man respects, heals and unites with the Black woman - the Black man will never rise.

So, what do you think? This video has so many things to discuss but -- do you think "Jungle Fever" triggered + encouraged the mainstream acceptance of IR relationships?

And do you agree with Khalid Muhammad on the Black man not being able to rise without the Black woman?​

You got nothing to prove, your good, I know who you are :salute:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Apparently @xoxodede is about to get exposed for loving a Mexican boy :sas1:

Yup. I'm so exposed. :smile: :troll:

You got me guys!

----------
FYI :

Oh. Yeah, my first little love was a Mexican - and guess what he was Black too . Nor did we engage in sex.

But, his momma was Mexican and daddy Black (half) -- and looked completely Mexican. Therefore, my parents would have tripped.

And yes -- HIGH SCHOOL. I am in my late 30's. So, if that makes you feel good to call that out -- then so be it.

For those interested:

Did Spike Lee's "Jungle Fever" Trigger the Increase in Interracial Dating?

Before I begin, let me say:

(1) I get tired of the IR threads too - so I apologize in advance to the annoyed fonts.

(2) I don't date IR and I TRY not to judge those Black men and women who do. To be transparent, my high school love was Mexican - and I loved that boy. But, he was the only IR ever and we hid our love - since both of our parents were not down with the swirl. And since I haven't found non-Black men attractive like that. Well..only Brody Jenner.

(3) I was raised by a beautiful Black mother and father who encouraged unity and black love. But, I can't front, they both are from Alabama and they are not fans of the white folks and other non-Black people of color. It is what is it.

(4) I am not a NOI member. But, I do love a lot of the history they teach as well as their attitude. I love a Black man that fears no one but God and loves his people.

Ok. So, Dr. Khalid Muhammad is just everything to me. I love this man and I enjoy listening to his speeches regularly. I love his presentation style and very-well researched content that he teaches. In the speech below entitled "Jungle Fever"he discusses Spike Lee's 1991 movie on IR.

Here are the discussion points. Be warned - Dr. Khalid Muhammad gave no fukks about white folks. NONE. If you are white/non-Black - your feelings will be hurt. So you might now wanna lurk in this thread.

@7:33 -- Dr. Muhammed talks about the history of Black men being lynched for talking to White women. And the crimes such as "Reckless Eyeballing" and "Disorderly Thinking" associated to Black men looking/thinking at a white woman.

@9:45 -- Dr. Muhammed discusses how and why the white man relaxed the laws and how now the "white man" is "giving his dog" aka the white woman to Black men.

@10:32 -- Dr. Muhammed talks about Black men and Black women parading their IR all over Black communities - even at African festivals. Talking about they got "Jungle Fever" wearing Kente Cloth. Gone white girl and white boy crazy.

@14:04 -- He talks about Spike Lee - and how Spike should have asked how his movie "Jungle Fever" would affect Black people and the masses of our people and the BM and BW relationship. Especially, when we are constantly trying to strengthen the relationship between BM/BW due to affects of slavery, and other issues. And he thinks creators like Spike Lee must be responsible for the messages and images they put on the screen. Especially, in our community.

@18:14 -- Plays a snippet of and explains how the very catchy song "Jungle Fever" contains subliminal messages to keep Black men and women apart.

@22:59 -- he explains the affects of Stevie's voice and lyrics on "Jungle Fever" and what it means - and how the song removes and disrespects the Black woman.

@30:16 -- he talks about how Black women was and always been by the Black man and even though we have -- the Black man has always wanted the "forbidden fruit." And how powerful and unique the Black woman is - and the Black woman is NOT to be just in the kitchen and behind or just support to the Black man. Basically, the opposite of the drivel The Coli and the like likes to spew.

@35:25 -- he goes in on Wilt Chamberlin, Arsenio Hall, Grace Jones, Diana Ross, etc.

It's super long -- so here's the summary after the above video mark.

He preaches that the Black man (no nation) can not rise above his Black woman. And until the Black man respects, heals and unites with the Black woman - the Black man will never rise.

So, what do you think? This video has so many things to discuss but -- do you think "Jungle Fever" triggered + encouraged the mainstream acceptance of IR relationships?

And do you agree with Khalid Muhammad on the Black man not being able to rise without the Black woman?​
Who's reading all this shyt?!

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Most pro black women are only pro black when it comes to black men dating and marrying other races. It should come to no one's surprise that the women on yere who get angry at any black men showing any kind of appreciation for non-black women are swirlers themselves. It's all about increasing their dating options and position in the social hierarchy of the world, while decreasing black men's options and keeping them relegated to black women regardless of black women's flaws or issues.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
There is no female who has ever posted on here that isn’t a weirdo. I don’t give a shyt what they say or feel.

With that said, everyone here is one dead or alive.
I still want to wife the chick midnightsun from sohh.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
She said the Story of Queen (Halle Berry miniseries about slavery) was based on her ancestor's ROMANTIC ARRANGEMENT WITH HER WHITE MASTER, and his "children" were later manumitted out of LOVE despite being property.
:mjpls:
The brehettes did not attack her and that level of c00ning is HIGH

:martin:
tenor.gif

I know this negro didn’t ... the delusions