Witcher 3 gotta be the most overrated game this generation

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that's probably true about 99% of games. FF VII was full of mini-games. fukking snowboarding, arm wrestling, basketball... all that damn time I spent breeding chocobos :wow:
witcher 3 consequences>FF7

only thing in ff7 you can fukk up on is ending up with barret as your date:dame:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Just finished it after going thru all the side quests and hitting the mission's...GOAT. I actually played thru 3 years ago but kept getting bodied by immerith toward the end..I loved the story so much I didn't care about witcher amour/filling up my skill tree all that :dead:

This time I was ready :shaq: for folks saying it's bad gameplay..what a sissy ass entitled gamer scust.. take your ass to metal gear 5..

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Just finished it after going thru all the side quests and hitting the mission's...GOAT. I actually played thru 3 years ago but kept getting bodied by immerith toward the end..I loved the story so much I didn't care about witcher amour/filling up my skill tree all that :dead:

This time I was ready :shaq: for folks saying it's bad gameplay..what a sissy ass entitled gamer scust.. take your ass to metal gear 5..

Just started my fifth playthrough on the game of tbe year edition. Dam this game is so good, the bloody Baron mission still gets the blood pumping. Can’t wait for Cyberpunk and a potential Witcher 4.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Just started my fifth playthrough on the game of tbe year edition. Dam this game is so good, the bloody Baron mission still gets the blood pumping. Can’t wait for Cyberpunk and a potential Witcher 4.
Man I think that's everyone's definitive :mjgrin: mission when things really get going. What's the highest level you got to ? Just finished at 37..I felt like neo

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Youre entitled if you want DECENT combat in a action rpg? You witcher stans :pachaha:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

Man I think that's everyone's definitive :mjgrin: mission when things really get going. What's the highest level you got to ? Just finished at 37..I felt like neo

Level 50.:wow:
Did you cats play Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine? They're 10x better than even the main game, trust :wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
witcher 3 consequences>FF7

only thing in ff7 you can fukk up on is ending up with barret as your date:dame:
I wasn't even trying to compare the games. saying "you could do more in Final Fantasy VII than this game" isn't saying much, because FF VII has a ridiculous amount of mini-games. many of those mini-games are pretty hokey and out of place. in The Witcher I don't want Gerald to walk into a tavern and play a SFII arcade machine

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

I dont get it, the fighting in Witcher 3 is fine, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the combat, but i dont play shyt like the Souls Series so idk exactly what yall expect, but the combat is just as good as any ROG i have played, if not the best with plenty of fighting strategies and special shyt to do.