Witcher 3 gotta be the most overrated game this generation

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Man are you fukking retarded, I'm talking about game play wise

see this is what I mean, this isn't a game its a visual novel, you talking about some story ending I didn't care it just pictures after the generic ending with narration

None of the decisions effect the game play, you don't get an alternate path you don't get a special item, you don't get shyt, doesn't matter what decisions you make you receive no benefit or detriment

that's what I was pointing out, I killed the guy the other witcher was looking for, on that one side quest, nothing happened as a result of it
the fat nikka from the bath house, you let him down, nothing happens

Witcher 3 has very little game play in it, the last boss is the same boss you already fought before , they even have similar names lmao its like who cares

There's zero character development just because there is a lot of dialogue doesn't mean the story is good

You get an extra fight out of his storyline if you play it correctly. You can side with him and sell out one of your friends or decide to kill him. That storyline ends if you let him down but that's a choice that affects the story overall, something you said the game doesn't do.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man are you fukking retarded, I'm talking about game play wise

see this is what I mean, this isn't a game its a visual novel, you talking about some story ending I didn't care it just pictures after the generic ending with narration

None of the decisions effect the game play, you don't get an alternate path you don't get a special item, you don't get shyt, doesn't matter what decisions you make you receive no benefit or detriment

that's what I was pointing out, I killed the guy the other witcher was looking for, on that one side quest, nothing happened as a result of it
the fat nikka from the bath house, you let him down, nothing happens

Witcher 3 has very little game play in it, the last boss is the same boss you already fought before , they even have similar names lmao its like who cares

There's zero character development just because there is a lot of dialogue doesn't mean the story is good

You get an extra fight out of his storyline if you play it correctly. You can side with him and sell out one of your friends or decide to kill him. That storyline ends if you let him down but that's a choice that affects the story overall, something you said the game doesn't do.

Thank you.

@Master Teacher again, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. There's several optional fights and/or branching quests through out the game and both DLCs. If you're talking about every single choice in the game should alter it dramatically, that's never happened before in gaming history so let's level that complaint against any game with choices.

Fred.

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Motherfukkers in here talking bout they ain't like it after only playing 30 minutes - 1 hour of it just like motherfukkeers that say they ain't like RDR2 but ain't even get out the snow :scust:
Nobody on this sub actually plays games, they just skim through em.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thank you.

@Master Teacher again, you don't know what the fukk you're talking about. There's several optional fights and/or branching quests through out the game and both DLCs. If you're talking about every single choice in the game should alter it dramatically, that's never happened before in gaming history so let's level that complaint against any game with choices.

Fred.

All the fights are the same though,you beat every enemy exactly the same, every both in zelda you have to figure out how to beat lmao, you still don't get, fighting an handful of the same generic enemies because you choose to beef with someone isn't variety

like I said, this game is not for real gamers pure casual mediocrity, the fact you don't even understand what I'm saying proves you don't know anything about game play

you could do more in Final Fantasy VII than this game lmao, getting the knights of the round and fighting the weapons were not optional to beat the game and you're hands wasn't held to figure out how to do these things, Witcher 3 is on auto pilot at all times

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i was ready to hate on Witcher 3 but after over 100 hours into a game, i never played an RPG where small decisions meant so much. im a FFVI groupie but Witcher 3 got a strong case for greatest RPG ever. just my opinion.

cant wait till Cyberpunk:wowspur:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I beat it once and got all the bad endings. Ive been meaning to put it on again but i honestly dont even care for doing all the side missions like that since I already know the plot. Ill watch game of thrones if i want some good writing, or better yet, the witcher series thats dropping on netflix. Finna trade this shyt in today for dark souls 3 fire fades edition