Witcher 3 gotta be the most overrated game this generation

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I dont get it, the fighting in Witcher 3 is fine, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the combat, but i dont play shyt like the Souls Series so idk exactly what yall expect, but the combat is just as good as any ROG i have played, if not the best with plenty of fighting strategies and special shyt to do.

They only played on easy/normal so all they have to do to kill everything is 2 hits and dodge/repeat.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
MarvelousOptimisticHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_o4jrz5Q48R1sg75a4o1_250.gif

AcceptableObviousBudgie-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_o3xzucK6cN1rm74wro4_400.gif

tumblr_oooobw9fBj1w1uj5fo2_r1_540.gif

When you see him..............................................................

HJfk58T.gif

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Witcher 3s gameplay is trash(switch to alternate mode) especially after playing Souls games and Dragons Dogma. But literally everything else is top tier. Voice acting, presentation, character models, a game world that feels lived in but still a RPG, amazing produced sidequests, great voice acting, and multiple branch story lines with a lot of extra backstory if you want to hear it. The actually story is some real cac shyt though. I don't think there are any non whites in the game. But how good the story is and how real the RPG elements are I am excited for Cyberpunk. Especially if its in VR.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They only played on easy/normal so all they have to do to kill everything is 2 hits and dodge/repeat.

that's exactly how it is on Death March except Enemies are damage spunges lmao once you get the best gear the game is just as easy as the the regular difficulty it's not hard just more tedious, you dodge and repeat on every enemy and bosses, the combat is trash

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Okay I didn’t like the Witcher 3 as much as I expected
But I don’t understand how the combat is trash it seemed alright to me ?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
It hurt my heart to tell Triss to kick rocks but Yen was his soulmate obviously. Yen, Geralt, and Ciri were fam. Felt right.

I did that too but i'm picking Triss this time around...I don't remember exactly but I had a feeling Yen play too many games

tgu

Pro
Daps
Especially from a gameplay perspective...

Unmodded vanilla Skyrim is unplayable unless you go spell caster or some range shyt like that...Melee combat is downright terrible in that game...
The combat is Skyrim is fukking terrible. I was the hype the first time I played it cuz of how much praise it got, and how engrossing the world was. But the gameplay legit ruined that game for me smh