Witcher 3 gotta be the most overrated game this generation

Daps
Reppin
Canada
The story is 'so good' but they can't even name the 'memorable' boss fights from the game :wow:

Witcher 3 stans yall
The one from the other DLC with the Devil.

The bald guy with the demonic bytches. Don't remember names it's been years:yeshrug:

Oh and Ciri and one of the 3 witches from that village with the kids. It was near the end.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
You had to cop 2 expansion packs just to find one memorable boss huh :wow:

Game of the generation yall :mjgrin:

There are plenty of memorable fights, even some of the contracts you take in the game. The battle of Kaer Morhen and when you finally fight the wild hunt....The care taker fight....

Its cool breh, you like shallow games where the main fun is the gimmicky boss fights. The Witcher 3 is a total experience

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How do the decisions change the game, do you get a different boss fight, I different an area to access

What are you talking about the game ends the same way no matter what you do, and also none of the decisions are anything major

This is 100% wrong, to the point that I question did you even play the game.

Several choices factor into the ending you get. Including what happens to all your friends. One character in particular literally ends the world if you fukk up.

The same goes for both DLCs.

So nah....I don't mind people not liking the game or criticizing it but your entire post is bold faced lies. Why you'd lie over something this trivial, who the fukk knows.
The story is 'so good' but they can't even name the 'memorable' boss fights from the game :wow:

Witcher 3 stans yall
Fam if you don't like the game cool but ol boy you're quoting clearly ain't even played it.:mjlol:

Fred.

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
There are plenty of memorable fights, even some of the contracts you take in the game. The battle of Kaer Morhen and when you finally fight the wild hunt....The care taker fight....

Its cool breh, you like shallow games where the main fun is the gimmicky boss fights. The Witcher 3 is a total experience
The cut scenes these bosses are in are re more memorable than the fights themselves. Every boss came down to hitting it with 2 light attacks and dodging a telegraphed move. Throw in Quen and some of the passives that could make you unkillable, and bosses like Imlerith and Eredin dropped to a few hits of whirlwind.

The story is great, but when its linked together by hours of shytty gameplay you cant be mad at people not wanting to stick with it.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Story is better, Gameplay is a snoozefest. Wish the team behind Dragons Dogma covered that portion. But I agree it's overrated like BOTW

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when I started playing the entire series, I started from the first one. That one took me a long time to get the motor running. So by the time I got to #3, I was ready to run through it and I had alot of fun with it. The most memorable boss fight of it though to me was in the Heart of Stone DLC, its like the shadows from the fire makes it look like you're dancing as fighting, pretty cool; remember the fight was pretty tough at the time for me too.
I tried playing it again a while back but I still remember stuff, so the magic isn't the same even if I modded it up :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps

FromGOATware games are the opposite of shallow :Mayweather:
Since DLC bosses have been mentioned I guess FromSoftware gave us the greatest gimmick because Ludwig is easily the best boss of any game this generation :desiigner:

(Honorable mention to Dancer of the Boreal valley, Pontiff Sulyvahn because his lore is straight fukkery and Simone from Nier Automata) :Mayweather:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is 100% wrong, to the point that I question did you even play the game.

Several choices factor into the ending you get. Including what happens to all your friends. One character in particular literally ends the world if you fukk up.

The same goes for both DLCs.

So nah....I don't mind people not liking the game or criticizing it but your entire post is bold faced lies. Why you'd lie over something this trivial, who the fukk knows.

Fam if you don't like the game cool but ol boy you're quoting clearly ain't even played it.:mjlol:

Fred.

Man are you fukking retarded, I'm talking about game play wise

see this is what I mean, this isn't a game its a visual novel, you talking about some story ending I didn't care it just pictures after the generic ending with narration

None of the decisions effect the game play, you don't get an alternate path you don't get a special item, you don't get shyt, doesn't matter what decisions you make you receive no benefit or detriment

that's what I was pointing out, I killed the guy the other witcher was looking for, on that one side quest, nothing happened as a result of it
the fat nikka from the bath house, you let him down, nothing happens

Witcher 3 has very little game play in it, the last boss is the same boss you already fought before , they even have similar names lmao its like who cares

There's zero character development just because there is a lot of dialogue doesn't mean the story is good

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
After I went almost two hours just fukking around with no fight, monster or event I said nah dawg. fukk this :usure:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps

Witcher 3 stans yall
Eredin. The fight itself wasn't all that great but the context was. You were teleporting around the battlefield in the culmination of an epic battle battle, a battle you had to prepare for by recruiting allies across time and space. The music was GOAT tier.

Olgried von everec. The immortal who sold his soul to the Devil. Better fight than Eredin's, it surpassed it in requiring skill and timing. Surrounded by fire only to find out you can cut the main's head off and he still won't die. Again,amazing boss music. Probably my favorite boss fight music in the game.

Detlaff. "If you believe in any gods, pray to them now!"

Admittedly, purely in terms of mechanics the boss fights were not that great, atleast compared to the unbridled majesty that is the rest of the game but to say none were memorable is erroneous.
As an aside, a surprising thing I liked about the game is that Geralt is not invincible, he has limits. There are people out there, Gaunter O'Dimm (whose initials are suspiciously GOD), The Unseen Elder Vampire, etc. Who would body him, people he cannot defeat in a conventional fight, so he has to use his head or bargain.