Wise brehette calls out the Internet Ass divide between Black men and women

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Same with diaspora wars :manny:
Literally the same exact thing. :mjpls:

If there is one thing a hostile adversarial majority fears even more than skin cancer, its losing that majority edge.

I know this gotta be annoying asf me repeating myself, but ya know what, its annoying asf logging in, not just here, but anywhere online we try to congregate and see this shyt slide.

EVERY FUKKIN DAY

EVERY FUKKIN WHERE

Should not even be entertained, let alone tolerated.

Personal beefs, issues, fukkery etc are one thing, and thats bad enough. But its just human nature sadly. And we all guilty of it.

But to slander each other relentlessly as a whole, be it ethnicity, gender, or just plain as a people, is white supremacy plain and simple. A hand pic, video, a fukkin RL meet up doesnt change that. White supremacy does not necessitate being white. Anyone can be a white supremacist. ANYONE!!! And white supremacy has no place in our fukking community.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The truth of the matter is the black community is too sheepish and too far gone

I’ve damn near given up at this point

I hear ya! I mean, all you can do is do what is right for you! Stand on your square, don't tolerate disrespect and stand on business when need be! *shrugs*

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

jay83

Superstar
Daps
When I saw a bunch of gay dudes having internet shows commenting on straight relationships I knew shyt was going down a dark hill. Lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Samuels equally held both black men and women accountable. Black women just hate him because women hate anything remotely related to accountability

Doesnt really matter if thats what you THINK. His legacy is gender wars,hatred of black women,hatred of black men,white supremacist and c00ns. These are the type of people his message inspired,these are the people he helped spawn and give platform too,this is his legacy:respect:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
khalidmuhammad-black-power.gif

Thank you sis :mjcry:

Facts!

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Just get off the internet u fukkin goofballs

I don't even know any PAWGS

All I see is black women irl

That's why I don't be in JBO

It's fukkin Narnia breh

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I’ve said that before that gender wars are corny because no one has a solution just more finger wagging. It’s only incels who cling to this
No one involved WANTS a solution. Legit brehs and brehettes are hurt and bitter venting literal toxins and cacs pretending to brehs and brehettes are egging them on. The legit know this more or less, but are so butt hurt they just dgaf, and it creates the illusion that its some huge widespread vitriol between the genders. Impressionable young, or just not very bright brehs and brehettes see this vitriol and just dont know any better so they get all pissed off, and it just snowballs.

And here we are. :snoop:

Same principle with the diaspora wars, and self haters. Which is why the shyt should not be tolerated. There is no healthy discourse to be had. Certainly not online.