Wise brehette calls out the Internet Ass divide between Black men and women

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
No I'm not, because she says these things don't happen in real life. Can't be the case if real people make said posts, followed by real people relating to them.

You've been on the internet long enough to know that real people post all types of shyt on the internet and other people like and retweet/repost for whatever motives they may have. The Coli is the perfect example. I don't see this division between Black people offline. Of course there's some genuine feelings but the internet is packed with trolls, agents, bots and non-Black people cosplaying Black.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I agree with everything she said here. The part that confuses me is these tweets and IG posts that further this divide whether overt or subtly coming from the married folks. Can’t tell you how many posts I see from married chicks on my TL that if I were their significant others, we would be having a conversation cause the shyt be sounding like silent calls for help.

Daps
khalidmuhammad-black-power.gif

Thank you sis :mjcry:

Good post for the positive message OP.......:myman:

But you gotta get negged for the shytty media embedding....:hhh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You've been on the internet long enough to know that real people post all types of shyt on the internet and other people like and retweet for whatever motives they may have. The Coli is the perfect example. I don't see this division between Black people offline. Of course there's some genuine feelings but the internet is packed with trolls, agents, bots and non-Black people cosplaying Black.
I've been on the Internet long enough know that real people use it. You don't "see it" because you can't play fly on the wall to everyone, or really anyone.

At worst (or best), certain conversations are not had for the sake of not rocking whatever short term or long term boat they're on, but the sentiment is there and gets expressed within the security of the Internet.
They have a product to sell breh
Someone like Justin LABoy or platforms like Shaderoom? Sure. But they have to get the "product" from somewhere, and those individuals aren't selling nothing.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I agree with everything she said here. The part that confuses me is these tweets and IG posts that further this divide whether overt or subtly coming from the married folks. Can’t tell you how many posts I see from married chicks on my TL that if I were their significant others, we would be having a conversation cause the shyt be sounding like silent calls for help.
The tweets and posts come from married folks because the sentiment is real. The insistence on trying to maintain a fictional Great Wall between the Internet and life is how radicalization and echo chambers get built in the first place.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I've been on the Internet long enough know that real people use it. You don't "see it" because you can't play fly on the wall to everyone, or really anyone.

At worst (or best), certain conversations are not had for the sake of not rocking whatever short term or long term boat they're on, but the sentiment is there and gets expressed within the security of the Internet.

Someone like Justin LABoy or platforms like Shaderoom? Sure. But they have to get the "product" from somewhere, and those individuals aren't selling nothing.

People say shyt in cloak. The internet is perfect for it. I don't see this divide between Black people offline and I don't see why some of y'all on this site want it to be that way so bad.