Wise brehette calls out the Internet Ass divide between Black men and women

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
People say shyt in cloak. The internet is perfect for it. I don't see this divide between Black people offline and I don't see why some of y'all on this site want it to be that way so bad.
The "Cloak" is not having to say it directly to the person they're experiencing it with, or not winning that discussion and going outside the situation to get consolation or confirmation on their stance.

You don't see a lot of things, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The "Cloak" is not having to say it directly to the person they're experiencing it with, or not winning that discussion and going outside the situation to get consolation or confirmation on their stance.

You don't see a lot of things, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

The vast majority of these people you're referring to on the internet that post this divisive shyt is fukking, hanging out with, having fun with, marrying, starting business endeavors with and all types of other shyt with other Black folk. The rest most likely ain't even Black or straight up incel c00ns and self hating wenches. Like I been saying since I joined this site: there's too much shyt posted on the internet that is posted by bots, agents and people just straight up venting. What city are you living in where you see this all out civil war between Black people offline?

Daps
she touched upon a lot of good points, much of it having merit, but she misses the bigger picture that speaks to an uncomfortable conversation this community has avoided for far too long.

Whether it’s because of how venerated white women are in our society, or because of how dependent upon the government many of them became, an unhealthy number of black women in our community hate black men.

black women suffer from a severe insecurity that has impaired their ability to trust black men and receive their affection, poisoning how we relate to one another, and impacting how our children are being raised.

:unimpressed:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
The vast majority of these people you're referring to on the internet that post this divisive shyt is fukking, hanging out with, having fun with, marrying, starting business endeavors with and all types of other shyt with other Black folk. The rest most likely ain't even Black or straight up incel c00ns and self hating wenches. Like I been saying since I joined this site: there's too much shyt posted on the internet that is posted by bots, agents and people just straight up venting. What city are you living in where you see this all out civil war between Black people offline?
You know those people to say what they're doing?

The fact that you need a "civil war" to make what I said, a reality for a good deal of people, says everything. I literally told you more than once these issues are always dealt with directly, and usually aren't.

But, I'm pretty sure you're of an age bracket that came of age before the Internet was intrinsic to the human experience, let alone social media. Most people I'm referring to are beneath that bracket, and usage of interpersonal connection via Internet (as superficial as it may be) is much more intuitive for them/us.

Every other black woman running up on black men talking bout "So are you paying these bills niqqa?" and the man responding "You cooking every night and putting me to sleep with head? Matter fact how many baby daddies you got?", doesn't have to be readily available for you to see play out in order to prove the sentiment of a generation divided.

This is occurring in Western gender relations period, let alone Black. I've experienced the vocalizations of black men not doing/being enough for the 30 years I've been alive , which means it was likely around before that. American men and women have tried to bypass gender roles and it isn't working.

Now combine the two.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
You know those people to say what they're doing?

The fact that you need a "civil war" to make what I said, a reality for a good deal of people, says everything. I literally told you more than once these issues are always dealt with directly, and usually aren't.

But, I'm pretty sure you're of an age bracket that came of age before the Internet was intrinsic to the human experience, let alone social media. Most people I'm referring to are beneath that bracket, and usage of interpersonal connection via Internet (as superficial as it may be) is much more intuitive for them/us.

Every other black woman running up on black men talking bout "So are you paying these bills niqqa?" and the man responding "You cooking every night and putting me to sleep with head? Matter fact how many baby daddies you got?", doesn't have to be readily available for you to see play out in order to prove the sentiment of a generation divided.

This is occurring in Western gender relations period, let alone Black. I've experienced the vocalizations of black men not doing/being enough for the 30 years I've been alive , which means it was likely around before that. American men and women have tried to bypass gender roles and it isn't working.

Now combine the two.

Bunch of nothing. I asked one simple question, breh: what city are you living in where what you are seeing offline is a proper representation of the Black division you're seeing on social media?