Wise brehette calls out the Internet Ass divide between Black men and women

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
The tweets and posts come from married folks because the sentiment is real. The insistence on trying to maintain a fictional Great Wall between the Internet and life is how radicalization and echo chambers get built in the first place.

The "Cloak" is not having to say it directly to the person they're experiencing it with, or not winning that discussion and going outside the situation to get consolation or confirmation on their stance.

You don't see a lot of things, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
:wow: I gotta agree here.

That’s the only point I disagree with her.

But her point not to internalise that consumption is real.

You can even see some in the crowd looking at her like :francis::beli::usure:

when talking about cheating

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It’s been nikkas ain’t shyt since early 80s. Maybe even earlier. Nobody said it was wrong and most of all nobody stood up for black men(BM included). What you hear right now is a reaction. So nah, go ahead with that. And stop saying it’s only on the internet when that shyt has real people who post and promote it.

Yall nikkas fall for anything as long as the broad is good looking :pachaha: . Oh yeah, she left out shade a room but you know why that is:pachaha::pachaha:

Megan Thee Stalion a PROMINENT VOICE in the community said “black men don’t protect black women and black women are all they got” but yeah let’s blame “internet pages” :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the agents are here doing the same fakkit shyt.
UKVu0t8.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A divide that is no doubt being exploited by digital Blackface agents on shyt platforms.

This ain't back in the day where a spy has to come sit in or a meeting to disrupt and report. They online right next the broke souls who are a part of this. For every Black woman or man caught up in the politics of the divide there are non Black people fanning the flames. It's been years since it was exposed that this was a thing to the extent that a country like Russia had actively put on payroll agents of disruption. Some are actually Black and posting from chat rooms in West Africa funded by Russia. Others are people with interest in exploiting the divide because they hate our race.

There are no uncompromised interactions in social media spaces where anyone can chime in on these topics.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
We've reached a level of online consumerism where everyone, from corporations to regular people, are fighting for clicks and attention. And they've decided the best way to do that is to create an atmosphere of mass psychosis in people, where the most extreme/outrageous/combative/ignorant/etc "content" is valued because that's what people click the most. The result is a large group of very-online people who have brain rot. They think purely in terms of aggrievement, or conspiracy, or anger. That's the crux of a lot of the main thought patterns you see today online, such as "authority figures are lying to you" or "all women are xyz" or "all men are xyz."

Normal black men and women in real life are not having arguments about 50/50 bill splits. Splitting bills is quite common in the US and similar countries. Normal black men and women aren't discussing passport bros/sex tourism. No one even knows what that shyt is outside of twitter. Real people aren't having any of these conversations.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
this is why females who are hooked on social media get no attention from me
If I was a male, that would be an automatic dealbreaker for me as well. As a female, though, if a man is obsessed with all that social media bullshyt and IG models, please do me a favor and go to them.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
If I was a male, that would be an automatic dealbreaker for me as well. As a female, though, if a man is obsessed with all that social media bullshyt and IG models, please do me a favor and go to them.
Yea people who are hooked on social media would probably take no chances to hurt you and would blame you for it. I prefer people who live in reality and funny enough I know a lot of beautiful women aren’t sucked into social media