Wise brehette calls out the Internet Ass divide between Black men and women

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
she touched upon a lot of good points, much of it having merit, but she misses the bigger picture that speaks to an uncomfortable conversation this community has avoided for far too long.

Whether it’s because of how venerated white women are in our society, or because of how dependent upon the government many of them became, an unhealthy number of black women in our community hate black men.

black women suffer from a severe insecurity that has impaired their ability to trust black men and receive their affection, poisoning how we relate to one another, and impacting how our children are being raised.

:unimpressed:
Preach!!! Add to that, positive male archetypes that they can relate to plays a major part. This is why being active in your children’s lives make a difference. Especially your daughters. I am very proud to have had the father that I had, and I make it a point to tell men that have daughters to be aware of how they treat them, their moms (whether together or not), and other females.They are watching more than you think, and you are the archetype that they put all their viewpoints on what to accept from a man from. RIP daddy ❤️

Studious one

Daps
Doesnt really matter if thats what you THINK. His legacy is gender wars,hatred of black women,hatred of black men,white supremacist and c00ns. These are the type of people his message inspired,these are the people he helped spawn and give platform too,this is his legacy:respect:
Thank you for saying it. shyt is crazy. Repped my good sir!

Studious one

Daps
She hit the nail on the head. People can’t experience their own personal lives through individual terms, it has to turn into “all people are this way”. No, sometimes it’s just you who got done wrong. But the first thing they do is go and spread the negativity to other people who like she said internalize it and make it their own trauma. It’s sick.
You see it on this site. Remy ma cheated, so now ALL women ain’t shyt. People use one situation to prove their point. Remy Ma isn’t shyt, so look, all women aren’t shyt.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
she touched upon a lot of good points, much of it having merit, but she misses the bigger picture that speaks to an uncomfortable conversation this community has avoided for far too long.

Whether it’s because of how venerated white women are in our society, or because of how dependent upon the government many of them became, an unhealthy number of black women in our community hate black men.

black women suffer from a severe insecurity that has impaired their ability to trust black men and receive their affection, poisoning how we relate to one another, and impacting how our children are being raised.

:unimpressed:
This is how you defeat an enemy in a war. But no one sees that.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Kevin Samuels equally held both black men and women accountable. Black women just hate him because women hate anything remotely related to accountability
Nah he even said he started popping once he shytted on Black women

Even said Black women are not the popular example of beauty

Dude can rest in piss

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
It’s been nikkas ain’t shyt since early 80s. Maybe even earlier. Nobody said it was wrong and most of all nobody stood up for black men(BM included). What you hear right now is a reaction. So nah, go ahead with that. And stop saying it’s only on the internet when that shyt has real people who post and promote it.

Yall nikkas fall for anything as long as the broad is good looking :pachaha: . Oh yeah, she left out shade a room but you know why that is:pachaha::pachaha:
I also agree with this

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I think it was 79-91 that biggest lies were told because in reality the inverse was happening :sas2:

And then that Duluth Model in which the creator of it later criticized it heavily

There have been retractions of certain popular viewpoints by their creators but the people pushing them like to gloss over them :sas1:

They know a lot of nikkas won’t read or dig deeper to call it out

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
She hit the nail on the head. People can’t experience their own personal lives through individual terms, it has to turn into “all people are this way”. No, sometimes it’s just you who got done wrong. But the first thing they do is go and spread the negativity to other people who like she said internalize it and make it their own trauma. It’s sick.
Pretty much all of TikTok commentary

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I love her 😍
Welcome back Mase :salute:

And far as shorty go, I fukks with her messsge heavy and I was all the way with her for the most part. But anyone who says with conviction they know for a fact they ain’t ever been cheated on is speaking more from a place of ego and emotion than intellect.

It’s possible she hasn’t ever been cheated on but there is no way to know that for an absolute fact. That’s some shyt you believe because you can’t handle the opposite being true.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Too funny at brehs pushing back on her saying she’s never been cheated on. If she said all black men cheat yall would be upset saying it’s the pookies she’s choosing and she’s lying. She said she’s never experienced cheating and she’s also being called a liar. And it’s missing the entire point of what she’s saying just to call her out on something that’s completely irrelevant to the entire argument.

KGlock

All Star
Daps
social media and you can include dating apps are a curse to society and no one can tell me otherwise. Boards/forums been up around since the 90s so I wouldn't really classify thecoli, MSN, AOL and all that shyt as a detriment. On the other hand, Twitter, insta, snap, Facebook have completely rotted and warped the minds of millions of people.:francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Too funny at brehs pushing back on her saying she’s never been cheated on. If she said all black men cheat yall would be upset saying it’s the pookies she’s choosing and she’s lying. She said she’s never experienced cheating and she’s also being called a liar. And it’s missing the entire point of what she’s saying just to call her out on something that’s completely irrelevant to the entire argument.
Yup
And dudes always saying most dudes don't have tons of bytches

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
social media and you can include dating apps are a curse to society and no one can tell me otherwise. Boards/forums been up around since the 90s so I wouldn't really classify thecoli, MSN, AOL and all that shyt as a detriment. On the other hand, Twitter, insta, snap, Facebook have completely rotted and warped the minds of millions of people.:francis:
Once celebrities got in the mix and money became involves that's where problems started

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
“Digital black face” is definitely a thing cause I just don’t see this divide at all in real life.

It exists but not to the level the losers and sissies and bulldaggers think it does. They think because get 500 likes or some bullshyt that everybody they come across is down with the message then be shocked mfers give them the bums rush and pay they ass no mind.

These nikkas anti-blackness is against all logic, just do what I do: mock them and move on.