Wise brehette calls out the Internet Ass divide between Black men and women

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Respect due to that woman.

I'm moving with my people, learning with my people, building with my people. All that other mess is an infection that ain't coming anywhere near me, filters are firmly in place against those mind games. It will all continue to get zero clicks.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It’s been nikkas ain’t shyt since early 80s. Maybe even earlier. Nobody said it was wrong and most of all nobody stood up for black men(BM included). What you hear right now is a reaction. So nah, go ahead with that. And stop saying it’s only on the internet when that shyt has real people who post and promote it.

Yall nikkas fall for anything as long as the broad is good looking :pachaha: . Oh yeah, she left out shade a room but you know why that is:pachaha::pachaha:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
These issues have been going on for decades. We literally have videos from damn near every decade (on mainstream media networks not social media) since the 70's of sisters talking down on Bruthas and how they're aren't enough "good Black men".

Now men have an uncensored platform to respond and give our side.

To blame it all on social media is dishonest IMO.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
She hit the nail on the head. People can’t experience their own personal lives through individual terms, it has to turn into “all people are this way”. No, sometimes it’s just you who got done wrong. But the first thing they do is go and spread the negativity to other people who like she said internalize it and make it their own trauma. It’s sick.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
This is facts and I dont think people realize the next wave is gonna hit like a brick wall. I have said it and will continue to say it Social media with their new and improved algorithms have become the biggest and best propaganda distribution systems ever created and tiktok is the most efficient of the bunch. I mentioned it on here before but I had a 15 year old family member say some things that made no sense and knew she got them on tiktok as she has been on there since it was called Musically.

She was like all men lie and are only Wallets/atms. That black men dont like dark skin black women and dont date them seriously:why: shyt caught me soo off guard at the time but I am aware of these online discourse so took the time to tell her thats not HER reality, her dad is with her mom who is dark skin women, her uncle is with her aunt who is dark skin women, her grandfather is with her grandmother who is a darkskin women, like you cant relate to these online narratives because everyone around you shows its not true :mjlol:Spoke to her mom about it but like most she is completely oblivious to this online discourse and doesnt understand how these apps have major influence to cause depression or mental health issue on especially teen girls. There will be books and documentaries written on this era and issues..

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You've been on the internet long enough to know that real people post all types of shyt on the internet and other people like and retweet/repost for whatever motives they may have. The Coli is the perfect example. I don't see this division between Black people offline. Of course there's some genuine feelings but the internet is packed with trolls, agents, bots and non-Black people cosplaying Black.
You’re a piece of shyt deadbeat father and a perennial loser internet troll. Shut yo bytch ass up

Daps
same thread where men are crying about "women been saying we aint shyt for decades so we are lashing out"
in the same thread where men are clowning a woman for having the audacity to think she has never been cheated on

the jokes write themselves :pachaha:happy thursday yall

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
It’s been nikkas ain’t shyt since early 80s. Maybe even earlier. Nobody said it was wrong and most of all nobody stood up for black men(BM included). What you hear right now is a reaction. So nah, go ahead with that. And stop saying it’s only on the internet when that shyt has real people who post and promote it.

Yall nikkas fall for anything as long as the broad is good looking :pachaha: . Oh yeah, she left out shade a room but you know why that is:pachaha::pachaha:

These issues have been going on for decades. We literally have videos from damn near every decade (on mainstream media networks not social media) since the 70's of sisters talking down on Bruthas and how they're aren't enough "good Black men".

Now men have an uncensored platform to respond and give our side.

To blame it all on social media is dishonest IMO.
‼️‼️‼️