winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Im loving everything i read about the pixel

Still not dropping 800 for a phone :martin:
$800 is standard pricing for a top end flagship.
google sent me a free pixel phone this week, and asked me to promote it. and one thing I noticed when getting free gifts from companies, is you feel compelled to say good things about the product. its not payola, but its damn near.
Getting something for free changes how you view the product. It effects how you value it. When you spend your own money on something you start with a different set of expectations then when you get it for free. The downloading era should have taught us all that.

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
Just saw the commercial, and said damn google made a phone:dwillhuh: google always be on some extra shyt though

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That icloud shyt is dangerous..shyt be getting hacked and plundered.

How can you write it can't download music and movies and put it over anything? That's borderline preposterous.

good point on the downloading, shyt legitamiely pisses me off, I can't download tba videos on this iphone.

But everything else As a basic phone I will give to apple except the screen size and cost.

I can get a download/media machine on cricket for a 5.5 inch screen for $100 dollars lol

Damn near a 4s with apple.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
good point on the downloading, shyt legitamiely pisses me off, I can't download tba videos on this iphone.

But everything else As a basic phone I will give to apple except the screen size and cost.

I can get a download/media machine on cricket for a 5.5 inch screen for $100 dollars lol

Damn near a 4s with apple.

Its a ripoff..u shouldn't have to settle in 2016.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
Its a ripoff..u shouldn't have to settle in 2016.

I honestly don't think it's settling if people don't download movies and videos like that, if they do then of course I prefer android. Might still sell it come back since I can't get movies/music like that.

In terms of productivity, ease of use, going in and out quickly, iphone got it easily.

organized, much more.

Android is going for cats who are into that stuff.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I honestly don't think it's settling if people don't download movies and videos like that, if they do then of course I prefer android. Might still sell it come back since I can't get movies/music like that.

In terms of productivity, ease of use, going in and out quickly, iphone got it easily.

organized, much more.

Android is going for cats who are into that stuff.
If you use phones for just simple stuff like texting, group texts, phone stuff, and that kind of shyt? Email? Basic? That's plain. you shouldn't even get a high end phone and not waste anything close to over $500. If I pay money for something that's real? I expect to be able to do it all...no downloading when I want it? That's a RESTRICTION.

Scott Larock

Daps
Reppin
Hell
If you use phones for just simple stuff like texting, group texts, phone stuff, and that kind of shyt? Email? Basic? That's plain. you shouldn't even get a high end phone and not waste anything close to over $500. If I pay money for something that's real? I expect to be able to do it all...no downloading when I want it? That's a RESTRICTION.

I agree with you, I wouldn't have a few years back since ios had specific apps like 1password and all but all those apps are now on android, you're paying mostly for name and a few years of updates, if you're cool with that no need to get a iphone. Also, unfortunately windows phone flopped and bb dropped out, if flip phones had ios/android apps it would be a different story.

iphone is pretty restricted, can't say it's not but apple runs good game. I don't mind mines outside of the downloading I'm pretty happy, not complaining, if I was stuck in traffic and had to fire off a few texts/emails I'd prefer ios honestly, android, depending on company varies how you use it. all in all they do the same shyt, nothing is really different.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I agree with you, I wouldn't have a few years back since ios had specific apps like 1password and all but all those apps are now on android, you're paying mostly for name and a few years of updates, if you're cool with that no need to get a iphone. Also, unfortunately windows phone flopped and bb dropped out, if flip phones had ios/android apps it would be a different story.

iphone is pretty restricted, can't say it's not but apple runs good game. I don't mind mines outside of the downloading I'm pretty happy, not complaining, if I was stuck in traffic and had to fire off a few texts/emails I'd prefer ios honestly, android, depending on company varies how you use it. all in all they do the same shyt, nothing is really different.
I don't really go too wild with texting because it's a tracing measure and I don't like that. I really respond to emails more than anything really. I sometimes just see names on the phone and let that $hit go to voicemail.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
One things for sure the Google Pixel is the fastest Android out, you have to use it to understand the way android is buttery smooth on this thing, makes every other phone feel slow in comparison.
I guess it's the ton of memory that it has. It seems like an Android phone needs at least 4 GB of memory to run efficiently