WIRED: Google Pixel Is The BEST Phone On The Planet

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
got this phone on Tuesday, didn't even insert a new SIM in it yet and regularly use it yet. I just connected to Wifi and used a few apps to get a feel for the phone while I still mained my iPhone. Next day I'm experiencing this dumb shyt, no drops, no water damage, lol just went to turn it on one day from standby and it's flickering like this. $800+ for this shyt :mjlol:.

Phone_Broken.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
got this phone on Tuesday, didn't even insert a new SIM in it yet and regularly use it yet. I just connected to Wifi and used a few apps to get a feel for the phone while I still mained my iPhone. Next day I'm experiencing this dumb shyt, no drops, no water damage, lol just went to turn it on one day from standby and it's flickering like this. $800+ for this shyt :mjlol:.

Phone_Broken.jpg
Its called a defective phone. Return it for another one.

All phones have defective units breh. calm down.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Damn mans are hating on the pixel, out of all the phones I had the pixel has been my fav:whew:

Zenphone, iphone (4, 6 SE), blackberry(bold, torch, curve), lg G series, Samung (galaxy, and other low level phones) and a sidekick.

All were good for the basic shyt I did, but when it comes to the stuff I do now (pirate movies, live sports, retro emulators, pirated apps) my 4a's been holding it down. If I can get a 7 pro or 8 next year I'll be a happy man:blessed: