WIRED: Google Pixel Is The BEST Phone On The Planet

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
@Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha Elaborate on how to get over 15K followers on twitter, IG or Youtube.

What kind of content do you provide? Did you pay for any of your followers? (I've seen services online that offer this) Do you spam your profile on multiple sites on the web/forums? Did you grow organically with hashtags? Drop some knowledge, cause you making it seem like 15K followers is easy. Please elaborate.
cosigns. i've seen it happen. i went to art school with a chick. she just happened to draw some shyt that a celebrity liked on IG and reposted. she had like 500 followers, her shyt jumped to 10k. 15k is "easy" if you can get a few proper cosigns.

I used to wonder how some of these photographers on IG had large ass followings, then realized a lot of them mufukkas got rapper and actor "friends" that have cosigned them.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah never pay for followers, to many people have been caught out doing that. most people including myself jus present there personality in the most PC way possible, via the internet. i don't use hashtags, and i don't ask people to promote my socials. has to be organic. The easiest way to get a large follower is to have celeb cosigns. once you get your momentum and a following you begin getting gifted. last week i got PSVR for free from sony, all i had to do was mention it on socials. most of the people on YT with new tech, have been given the tech for free. all this is small league, big league is the people getting FREE cars and shyt like that.
:wow:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
they've been sending the phones out to people they deem to have online or social influence, and the why is to promote it. funny thing is ive never heard of any other company doing this besides MS and blackberry, im not sure if they really needed to do this as the phone is good. BUT... when they ask you to mention it on your socials or reviews you feel like you have to say its excellent.

:dahell:

pretty much every company does this

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Pixel, iPhone 7, and grading on a curve

They were segmented like iPhones, priced like iPhones, and they even looked like iPhones — roughly the same shape, with the same "ugly" antenna lines, and the same big-chin-and-forehead bezels. (Despite not having a Home button on the bottom front.)

Google carefully, deliberately, chose to make it look like an iPhone 6s, though. And that means they get to own that choice. As do we.

So, everyone who'd been criticizing Apple and iPhone design immediately called Google out for aping it?

Not so much.

Well, at least they called Google and Pixel out for the same things they called Apple and iPhone out for?

Again, not so much.

Surely they drew the line at Google's 2016 flagship missing optical image stabilization — not just in the regular-size, but in the Plus XL model as well — stereo speakers, and water resistance — things that were pointed to last year as indicators Apple was falling behind?

Turns out, not deal-breakers either.

_________

Mossberg: Google’s first phone is first rate

Speaking of earbuds, there’s good and bad news. The good: Google retained the industry-standard 3.5mm headphone jack. The bad: it doesn’t supply any earbuds for a $649 phone. The company says it assumes everyone has many pairs of buds lying around. I wound up using an old Samsung pair.

____

Google Pixel review: Home run

The Pixel is not waterproof, which is dumb and annoying. I should also note that a very short fall managed to crack the screen on the smaller Pixel during our review. A sample size of one is obviously too small to say that these devices are less durable than they ought to be, but it’s not a great sign.