WIRED: Google Pixel Is The BEST Phone On The Planet

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha Elaborate on how to get over 15K followers on twitter, IG or Youtube.

What kind of content do you provide? Did you pay for any of your followers? (I've seen services online that offer this) Do you spam your profile on multiple sites on the web/forums? Did you grow organically with hashtags? Drop some knowledge, cause you making it seem like 15K followers is easy. Please elaborate.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha Elaborate on how to get over 15K followers on twitter, IG or Youtube.

What kind of content do you provide? Did you pay for any of your followers? (I've seen services online that offer this) Do you spam your profile on multiple sites on the web/forums? Did you grow organically with hashtags? Drop some knowledge, cause you making it seem like 15K followers is easy. Please elaborate.
nah never pay for followers, to many people have been caught out doing that. most people including myself jus present there personality in the most PC way possible, via the internet. i don't use hashtags, and i don't ask people to promote my socials. has to be organic. The easiest way to get a large follower is to have celeb cosigns. once you get your momentum and a following you begin getting gifted. last week i got PSVR for free from sony, all i had to do was mention it on socials. most of the people on YT with new tech, have been given the tech for free. all this is small league, big league is the people getting FREE cars and shyt like that.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nah never pay for followers, to many people have been caught out doing that. most people including myself jus present there personality in the most PC way possible, via the internet. i don't use hashtags, and i don't ask people to promote my socials. has to be organic. The easiest way to get a large follower is to have celeb cosigns. once you get your momentum and a following you begin getting gifted. last week i got PSVR for free from sony, all i had to do was mention it on socials. most of the people on YT with new tech, have been given the tech for free. all this is small league, big league is the people getting FREE cars and shyt like that.
Ok.... but HOW do you get to this point? You don't start out getting celeb cosigns, you don't start out with momentum... if you don't promote on sites about your content and you don't use hashtags how do people find you?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
:what:

Bro that is a lot, wtf
15k is a lot of followers? are you talking about in certain fields or just on a personal level? I would feel good having 15k followers but i would not expect Google to be sending out phones to people with 15k followers or YT subs

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok.... but HOW do you get to this point? You don't start out getting celeb cosigns, you don't start out with momentum... if you don't promote on sites about your content and you don't use hashtags how do people find you?
i don't know anyone that hashtags have worked for. bit of both, a big youtuber shouted me out, which got me alot of traction and following, coupled with being in certain circles which led me to connect with celebs. no real science to it, more of knowing the right people, and presenting yourself well online.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15k is a lot of followers? are you talking about in certain fields or just on a personal level? I would feel good having 15k followers but i would not expect Google to be sending out phones to people with 15k followers or YT subs
exactly, to companies 15k is low, which is what i was trying to explain to the breh.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
i don't know anyone that hashtags have worked for. bit of both, a big youtuber shouted me out, which got me alot of traction and following, coupled with being in certain circles which led me to connect with celebs. no real science to it, more of knowing the right people, and presenting yourself well online.

Drop your link let me follow.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On a personal level yes. I'm not even tripping over Google sending anything, I'm just curious as to how someone accumulates 15K followers/subscribers without promoting shyt, and just making content.

There are millions of people that make content online that don't have 15K followers.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You cut him a check?