WIRED: Google Pixel Is The BEST Phone On The Planet

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
On a personal level yes. I'm not even tripping over Google sending anything, I'm just curious as to how someone accumulates 15K followers/subscribers without promoting shyt, and just making content.

There are millions of people that make content online that don't have 15K followers.
Luck
Knowing ppl
Good looks probably helps

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
S7 Edge is still crushing all these phones.

The HTC Axon 7 is probably the best deal out right now though. I copped for $400 and its just as powerful as the S7 edge.
S7 edge...it's real fast. Thow anything at it..very snappy. Wish I had the extensions pop up player for all streaming sites like on the Note though.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I agree with Floss. I played with the XL yesterday in Verizon and I hate the build and look of it.
This nygga said going from the Note 7 to the Pixel is like going from ferrari to a Pirus. Yikes. ULTRA ETHER. then suggested for u to get a S7 Edge or a V20 if you wre into the Note 7.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nygga said going from the Note 7 to the Pixel is like going from ferrari to a Pirus. Yikes. ULTRA ETHER. then suggested for u to get a S7 Edge or a V20 if you wre into the Note 7.
I'm copping the V20.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Pixel owners... thoughts after having the phone for a while?

Improved on what I loved about the 6p
Battery is much much much better than the 6p
I got the xl and it fits in my hand much better than the 6p

Havent done enough with the camera yet I took some low light photos the other day that looked good but I need to take more before I give an oppinion

I love it