WIRED: Google Pixel Is The BEST Phone On The Planet

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Improved on what I loved about the 6p
Battery is much much much better than the 6p
I got the xl and it fits in my hand much better than the 6p

Havent done enough with the camera yet I took some low light photos the other day that looked good but I need to take more before I give an oppinion

I love it
Where did you buy it from?

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Pixel owners... thoughts after having the phone for a while?
Phone is super nice

My only complaints is the build material and soeaker. Phone is extra slippery. I'm used to Motorola phone with the curve on the back and they grippy material. I really hate putting a case on my phone but I think I might have to because the Pixel Xl is just to awkward to hold. Also the speakers, it's inconveniently located right where I grip the already slippery phone. When I'm trying to watch a video in landscape, so I adjust my grip to hear the audio.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
got the silver xl. the battery does burn slow as shyt, its different having that peace of mind with a phone. i can go all day without a charge if i stay off simcity

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Where did you buy it from?

Direct from Google

Phone is super nice

My only complaints is the build material and soeaker. Phone is extra slippery. I'm used to Motorola phone with the curve on the back and they grippy material. I really hate putting a case on my phone but I think I might have to because the Pixel Xl is just to awkward to hold. Also the speakers, it's inconveniently located right where I grip the already slippery phone. When I'm trying to watch a video in landscape, so I adjust my grip to hear the audio.

Agree with speaker issue
Disagree with size but I guess it depends on hand size

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting mine this week with the Fi simcard installed.

I don't quite know what the purpose of Fi is though...seems to give very little data

Fi is the shyt if u go overseas alot. Same data rates as if you were in the US. It's a decent deal but won't beat unlimited from a carrier like verizon or AT&T.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Saw a brand new xl on eBay for $999 since Google still putting people on a waiting list. Decided to go for it.

If I don't like it, I got 7 days to return :yeshrug: might as well give it a shot and if I don't like it then I'll stick with my s7 edge.