WIRED: Google Pixel Is The BEST Phone On The Planet

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No full feature set, properitetary hardware, locked down software distribution.
If you are looking at any cell phone and talking about depreciation you already lost.

Years of using Android phones hass given you Stockholm syndrome. iPhones don't depreciate much

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Years of using Android phones hass given you Stockholm syndrome. iPhones don't depreciate much
not really an android head. I'm a symbian OG. i just recently got to Android and I'm hoping that Ubuntuu gets that cellphone/tablet OS up and I'm dipping on Android

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
google sent me a free pixel phone this week, and asked me to promote it. and one thing I noticed when getting free gifts from companies, is you feel compelled to say good things about the product. its not payola, but its damn near.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the hardware is cool, I mean it's an iPhone with the button on the back

but this pure nougat? this is the first time I've been impressed with Android and I've been down since the g1

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
How u can be a premium phone and not do all the things premium phones can do? Lol

That varies in what you consider premium. I will say being able to backup everything to iTunes or icloud even the passwords, having better quality apps (yes I know the apps are bigger as opposed to the android counterparts) and getting more updates for a longer period of time is premium.

Everything varies based on the person but the keyboard seems more accurate, and the use of widgets I actually perfer on ios, only being on the lock screen. I like the ease of use, slide down search, slide up for utilities.

I miss downloading whole albums, movies and all I won't say I don't, ios is very restricted but as a basic smartphone for communication, I think apple got it right over androids.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That varies in what you consider premium. I will say being able to backup everything to iTunes or icloud even the passwords, having better quality apps (yes I know the apps are bigger as opposed to the android counterparts) and getting more updates for a longer period of time is premium.

Everything varies based on the person but the keyboard seems more accurate, and the use of widgets I actually perfer on ios, only being on the lock screen. I like the ease of use, slide down search, slide up for utilities.

I miss downloading whole albums, movies and all I won't say I don't, ios is very restricted but as a basic smartphone for communication, I think apple got it right over androids.

That icloud shyt is dangerous..shyt be getting hacked and plundered.

How can you write it can't download music and movies and put it over anything? That's borderline preposterous.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
google sent me a free pixel phone this week, and asked me to promote it. and one thing I noticed when getting free gifts from companies, is you feel compelled to say good things about the product. its not payola, but its damn near.
How do you get involved, ill gladly promote for google

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? & Why?
they've been sending the phones out to people they deem to have online or social influence, and the why is to promote it. funny thing is ive never heard of any other company doing this besides MS and blackberry, im not sure if they really needed to do this as the phone is good. BUT... when they ask you to mention it on your socials or reviews you feel like you have to say its excellent.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
they've been sending the phones out to people they deem to have online or social influence, and the why is to promote it. funny thing is ive never heard of any other company doing this besides MS and blackberry, im not sure if they really needed to do this as the phone is good. BUT... when they ask you to mention it on your socials or reviews you feel like you have to say its excellent.
I don't have any online influence :mjcry:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Link to your social media pages. You must have a gang of followers for them to send you free shyt.