WIRED: Google Pixel Is The BEST Phone On The Planet

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
because they got that check from Google lol.

Literally the only thing truly separating this from the 6p for the avg consumer to notice is the camera.

I understand the camera being great but its not like the other top phones don't have great cameras as well

And its not waterproof while others are, wouldn't that be a huge mark against it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
anyone who says the best phone is a iphone, i disregard their opinion.

Yeah because you need 8 core phones with 4gb ram to post on the coli and snapchat right. The same phones that migjt not get a software update after a year and a half and start to run like trash when they do get updated right?

:russ:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Yeah because you need 8 core phones with 4gb ram to post on the coli and snapchat right. The same phones that migjt not get a software update after a year and a half and start to run like trash when they do get updated right?

Don't know what phone you are talking about, but I'd say iphones are the worst phone you can get when you factor in cost.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

8 cores, 6GB of rams and they still performs slower than the iPhone in real world test