Status
Not open for further replies.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Case4.jpg

"Well I'm the complete opposite, I like mine with as much milk as possible"

No preamble, no interlude, nothing. nikka didn't even say hi before he started c00ning :snoop:
This picture reminds me of a self-hating Asian that I posted awhile back, lol.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This proves nothing except nikkas don't take cac women seriously, which is what all men know already. It''s difficult for women to understand but women are like children to men. Their words are not taken seriously. Men only see competition with other men.

The spread does not mitigate anything as all the spreads remain consistent and generalize across thousands of people . To aggregate a -10% response rate to black males from a 2000+ black female population of is an incredible find. The -10 response rate average towards black men is basically like finding black women pay black men 10% less than all other black male groups, and particularly with respects to groups like cacs. So bed wenchs, one and all.

You are misreading the above graph and thus basing your conclusions on falsehoods. The graph actually posits that cacs, Pacific Islanders and Asians respond to black females the least. Black males are mid tier but their score is partly explained by theunrepresentative OKCupid sample. The black male sample here has an unusual bent towards Asians (indicated in the below graph), which posits the black sample are geeks/nerds/losers. However the black male-black female preference spread for this sample is actually better than the ones black females have. The disparity black men give here is less than half the -10% black females give black men (nothing close to -20) and probably influenced (on the low end) by the low response rates black males get from black females in general.
Black men respond to BLACK WOMEN the least out of any other woman. Hilarious that you try to school me, but you can't even properly read a graph. Go to the words Black male then read down for their responses to ALL races of women.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men respond to BLACK WOMEN the least out of any other woman. Hilarious that you try to school me, but you can't even properly read a graph. Go to the words Black male then read down for their responses to ALL races of women.

You should reply the rest of my post too but I'll respond to my assertions you contend with till this point.

This is the FEMALE SENDER graph with REPLY RATES BY RACE (OF MEN):
OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

As you can see, the lowest response male response rates from BLACK FEMALE SENDERS is 31% Asian - Male, 32% White - Male, 32% Pacific Islander- Male.

Black Males have higher response rate than all of those groups at 37%, which is mid tier. But this response rate is partly explained by a Black Male group that's nerdier than average from their preference for Asian women and influenced by black female's low response rate for black men.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Dat logic tho.

you claim that all the majority of black men who date inter racially bash black women. (which would mean you were listening to the trolls all over the net).

But when i say that said trolls are obviously having an effect on your self esteem, now interracial dating doesn't effect you and i'm a women bashing troll myself?:ohhh: You can't be serious right now? Can you?

Either way you sound dumb. I'm not gonna have this conversation with a dumb person. You're just gonna bring me down to your level (of dumbness) and then beat me with experience.

At the end of the day when someone chooses to bash a whole race of people it says more about their own self esteem and thought process then anything else. Just because they get a whole lot of attention for their ignorant views doesn't mean they're advocates for all black men. Spend less time on the racial side of the internet, get out into real life, and the difference will AMAZE YOU.

No one called you a troll or said you bash women though. So go ahead and keep making up more stuff I supposedly said. For someone that this doesn't supposedly apply to, you are really taking offense. Hmmm who is the one being bothered again?

Sorry to disappoint you again, but like I said interracial dating doesn't bother me. Would it make you feel better if I lost sleep? Cry in the shower? Be unable to focus on my school work? Sorry not gonna happen, cupcake. Also don't just assume I'm only talking about the internet, people can be unbelievably bold in person too.

Welp off to go cry in the shower...... :damn:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
According to one dating website. Not at all indicative of how people interact in real life. Or even how people interact on other dating websites. Okcupid doesn't even have a large black population.

Stop trying to use bullshyt facts to support a bullshyt argument. I can go on pof and screenshot the hundreds of black/mixed girls talmbout "where the white boys at?" and then claim that the majority of black women only wanna fukk white dudes. Doesn't make it true. Your stats are bullshyt therefore your thread is bullshyt. And if you stepped outside the house and looked around at all the happy black couples (they outnumber interracial couples) you would realize that.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
No one called you a troll or said you bash women though. So go ahead and keep making up more stuff I supposedly said. For someone that this doesn't supposedly apply to, you are really taking offense. Hmmm who is the one being bothered again?

Sorry to disappoint you again, but like I said interracial dating doesn't bother me. Would it make you feel better if I lost sleep? Cry in the shower? Be unable to focus on my school work? Sorry not gonna happen, cupcake. Also don't just assume I'm only talking about the internet, people can be unbelievably bold in person too.

Welp off to go cry in the shower...... :damn:
:umad::win::camby:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
The link I provided has MANY more examples of this. Also, that photo was NOT the crux of the evidence. I see that you all conveniently glossed over the OTHER VERIFIABLE facts (that pertain to American black males.
What? That when we marry, we most likely marry black american females.

What? That African American culture had to grow and develop in the belly of the beast. Yet AA men for the most part gives two fux about a European/American beauty standard and have been the biggest advocators for black female beauty in the modern age

We the reason theses chicks(black,latin white etc) take instagram pics standing sideways. We the reason ass is a big thing in America, and these chicks out here getting ass shots and shyt :stopitslime:

Status
Not open for further replies.