Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Bold says a lot about you.

Fact that the female didn't realize you were a troll says a lot about her.

Fact that she was on pof period says A LOT about her.

People on dating websites don't represent the average black person. You go on any dating website you're gonna find a bunch of desperate people who will put up with any kind of respect.

And why the fukk would you be trolling pof with a picture of a white dude? I understand getting bored and having some fun with your own account. But you went out and made a pof account with a white dude as your avi, just so that you could "troll" black women". Rethink your priorities my nig.

25 year old engineer and soon to be going for my masters in Big Data Analytics, trust me, my priorities are in place. I can troll however the heck I feel like.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
:dwillhuh:Because you know most black men?
:mjlol: Anyone who bashes the black race does so because of IGNORANCE or LOW SELF ESTEEM. Has absolutely nothing to do with interracial dating. My girlfriend is white and i've never said anything bad about a black woman based on her race. Ever. And shes never said anything bad about the black race period.

You people who are completely obsessed with interracial dating obviously have low self esteem yourselves. Like have you really convinced yourself that trolls and retards somehow speak for everyone in interracial relationships? The more vocalized and controversial ideals are going to get the most attention. Doesn't mean that anyone with brains is actually feeding into that bullshyt.

Allow trolls, retards, and white media to destroy your self esteem brehettes:mjlol:

I didn't say most black men, I said most of the black men dating non black women love to talk about and bash black women. If I had a problem with interracial dating I would not interracial date myself, the fact that you think non-black women and black men dating is somehow "destroying" my self-esteem says all I need to know about you, you are one of those c00ns who thinks he is hurting someone's feelings just because he is dating a white girl. No one cares, you're not special just don't bash us to make Becky feel better about herself.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
That what all wenches say :heh:

Then we see that twinkle in your eye when you get that wavy hair, green eye, fair skinned baby :sas2:

I actually would rather have a black baby with "black features", don't confuse your wants with mine.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Doesn't make anything I've written any less FACTUAL.

This is all your kind contribute and participate in on this forum.

Go home :camby:

LipstickAlley.com_.jpg

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Interesting for a site full of men who hold themselves to be "logical". I haven't seen one post refuting my FACTS, or offering a counter argument. Instead you start with the pointless name calling. You c00ns can call black women bedwenches all day long, but when it's turned around FACTUALLY that's a problem?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I didn't say most black men, I said most of the black men dating non black women love to talk about and bash black women. If I had a problem with interracial dating I would not interracial date myself, the fact that you think non-black women and black men dating is somehow "destroying" my self-esteem says all I need to know about you, you are one of those c00ns who thinks he is hurting someone's feelings just because he is dating a white girl. No one cares, you're not special just don't bash us to make Becky feel better about herself.
:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Dat logic tho.

you claim that all the majority of black men who date inter racially bash black women. (which would mean you were listening to the trolls all over the net).

But when i say that said trolls are obviously having an effect on your self esteem, now interracial dating doesn't effect you and i'm a women bashing troll myself?:ohhh: You can't be serious right now? Can you?

Either way you sound dumb. I'm not gonna have this conversation with a dumb person. You're just gonna bring me down to your level (of dumbness) and then beat me with experience.

At the end of the day when someone chooses to bash a whole race of people it says more about their own self esteem and thought process then anything else. Just because they get a whole lot of attention for their ignorant views doesn't mean they're advocates for all black men. Spend less time on the racial side of the internet, get out into real life, and the difference will AMAZE YOU.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Interesting for a site full of men who hold themselves to be "logical". I haven't seen one post refuting my FACTS, or offering a counter argument. Instead you start with the pointless name calling. You c00ns can call black women bedwenches all day long, but when it's turned around FACTUALLY that's a problem?

This u op?

0530616128.jpg

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An example of the typical black male bedwench.

Case4.jpg

http://blackdatingexperiment.blogspot.ca/ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<More black male bedwenchery available at this site!]

This proves nothing except nikkas don't take cac women seriously, which is what all men know already. It''s difficult for women to understand but women are like children to men. Their words are not taken seriously. Men only see competition with other men.

OkCupid-Chart4-blogSpan.jpg

While the black women respond to black men the least. The spread between the most responded to and the least responded to is 10 points.

The spread does not mitigate anything as all the spreads remain consistent and generalize across thousands of people . To aggregate a -10% response rate to black males from a 2000+ black female population is an incredible find and not reflected anywhere else in the observation (as I will explain below). The -10 response rate average towards black men is basically like finding the black female group pay sblack men 10% less than all other black male groups. So bed wenches, one and all.

OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

Black men respond to black women the least, and there is a 20 point spread between least responded to and most responded to. That’s double the spread for black women. Yet black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

You are misreading the above graph and thus basing your conclusions on falsehoods. If you look closely, the graph actually posits that cacs, Pacific Islanders and Asians respond to black females the least. Black males have upper mid tier response but their score is partly explained by the unrepresentative OKCupid sample. The black male sample here has an unusual bent towards Asians (indicated in the below graph), which posits the black sample are geeks/nerds/losers.

Despite this handicap, however, the black male-black female preference spread for this sample is actually better than the ones black females have. The disparity black men give here is less than half the -10% black females give black men (nothing close to -20) and probably influenced (on the low end) by the low response rates black males get from black females in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.