Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I've dated plenty of white guys and somehow neither of us managed to bash white women or even talk about them when we were together. I must be weird or something.

brows.gif

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I gotta ask tho. OP are u from LSA???
That was the very first thing that popped into my head. L S A plant.

She went from this :
That didn't help Henry Louis Gates one bit. How about using your position to FIGHT white supremacy instead of bowing down to it like weaklings

...to posting pointless, divisive, misinformed, biased crap like this thread.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Online-Dating-Chart-2.jpg

Over a period of 6 years black women rate black men POSITIVELY and MORE positively than other races of men. Over the same period black men rate black women NEGATIVELY. Over the same period NO GROUP OF WOMEN (other than black women) rate black males positively.

You conveniently leave out the fact the black men consistently rate the black women the highest of all groups. In fact, black men are the only group to consistently give black women are higher attraction grade than the one white women receive. This should embrass the bed wench to no end.

Alternatively, the percentages here are inaccurate somewhat by virtue of teh fact the online black male sample seems unusually attracted to Asian women which implies nerdiness. If we assume readjustment by normal population standards, black women are rated even higher. All that aside, attraction is different to desirability. Black men are considered attractive to black women, but that doesn't necessarily translate to desirability when things like income, education, culture etc are factored in. So there is plenty of room for bed wench discrimination in dating, which is what shows up in the actual response rates.

Screen-shot-2012-02-16-at-3.50.48-AM.png

More than 2 times as many black males date out, but black women are somehow negro bedwenches?

This is marriage rate, not "dating out" rate. We are already aware of the marriage rate. We would like to see it decrease for the betterment of all black kind. It does not diminish the fact many black women are bed wenches though nor does it change what a bed wench and whom can become one.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You should reply the rest of my post too but I'll respond to my assertions you contend with till this point.

This is the FEMALE SENDER graph with REPLY RATES BY RACE (OF MEN):
OkCupid-Chart3-blogSpan.jpg

As you can see, the lowest response male response rates from BLACK FEMALE SENDERS is 31% Asian - Male, 32% White - Male, 32% Pacific Islander- Male.

Black Males have higher response rate than all of those groups at 37%, which is mid tier. But this response rate is partly explained by a Black Male group that's nerdier than average from their preference for Asian women and influenced by black female's low response rate for black men.
If you don't quit with the misspeak. We are discussing black male and female responses to one another and OTHER groups. You are citing irrelevant data. Black males respond to black females the LEAST out of all women. The spread between least replied to and most replied to is 20 points. Black women respond to black males the least the spread from least responded to and most responded to is 10 points HALF that of black males.

cylde21

Not on Coli website
Daps
Reppin
Massachusetts
Glad that my FACTS have you acting like a FOOL.

what facts exactly - you did social experiment with about 5 guys and 1 of the guys weren't c00ning and declined, so your down to 4 . You pick a couple of dating sites statics as if their actually credible evidence to base your theory on . there alot of things date statics don't take account for and how do you know the data wasn't manipulated with. IRL and online are to different scenarios

and how about you post new updates / pics on dating sites with guys in 2014 not 2011 using that profile

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
OP, like I said people can date who they want. The c00ning and bashing black women is the problem for me.

Now back to my crying in the shower over @FilliBuster and his Nubian pawg goddess.

chief_keef_stan

lil' haitian nikka
Daps
Reppin
Boston. on thot ave. with a big booty island gyal
Lol I don't love white men, I don't discriminate against any race when it comes to dating, you will never see me doing any white worship like some c00ns on here.
you shyt on nikkas any chance you get please

@bcrusaderw u only date and prop up white men
shut your dumb ass up
go make some tuna casserole for your cac daddy

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That was the very first thing that popped into my head. L S A plant.

She went from this :

...to posting pointless, divisive, misinformed, biased crap like this thread.

Lol nothing that I've posted here mitigates my stances on black empowerment. I'm calling out the BLACK MALE HYPOCRISY that plagues this board. You're all gungho to discuss black female bedwenches, but remain QUIET when we discuss black male bedwenches. There are far MORE black males dating out than black wmen, yet you hypocrites don't disguss that? INTERESTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.