• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is Europe we're talking about. An already known c00n capitol :camby:

Your using a twitter convo from a nikka from London to make generalizations about Black American men?

Faker than a 3 dollar bill

Exactly, Canada and Europe is full of Islanders and African swirling themselves out.

Don't put us African Americans with your fukk shyt :sas2:

The link I provided has MANY more examples of this. Also, that photo was NOT the crux of the evidence. I see that you all conveniently glossed over the OTHER VERIFIABLE facts (that pertain to American black males.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
The link I provided has MANY more examples of this. Also, that photo was NOT the crux of the evidence. I see that you all conveniently glossed over the OTHER VERIFIABLE facts (that pertain to American black males.

Singular examples is not proof of a widespread problem among a whole population

80% of African American men married to Black women

Go bother the Jamaicans and Africans in White countries who swirl out at a 60% rate :camby:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Lol look at the denial. You can date whoever you want, but most black men who date others seem to have an issue with always bashing black women or letting the non-black woman they are dating bash black women. It's c00ning and self hate to the max and no other man does it but black men.
:dwillhuh:Because you know most black men?
:mjlol: Anyone who bashes the black race does so because of IGNORANCE or LOW SELF ESTEEM. Has absolutely nothing to do with interracial dating. My girlfriend is white and i've never said anything bad about a black woman based on her race. Ever. And shes never said anything bad about the black race period.

You people who are completely obsessed with interracial dating obviously have low self esteem yourselves. Like have you really convinced yourself that trolls and retards somehow speak for everyone in interracial relationships? The more vocalized and controversial ideals are going to get the most attention. Doesn't mean that anyone with brains is actually feeding into that bullshyt.

Allow trolls, retards, and white media to destroy your self esteem brehettes:mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Ya'll fools really need to get over the avi. I'm a major fan so I used his pic as my avi and I'm not changing it anytime soon.
My comment really went way over ur bubble head didn't it

I don't care if thats ur avi. I said that becuz its OBVIOUS u love white men

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
My comment really went way over ur bubble head didn't it

I don't care if thats ur avi. I said that becuz its OBVIOUS u love white men

Lol I don't love white men, I don't discriminate against any race when it comes to dating, you will never see me doing any white worship like some c00ns on here.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Exactly, Canada and Europe is full of Islanders and African swirling themselves out.

Don't put us African Americans with your fukk shyt :sas2:

The role that African American men play in the perception of African female beauty worldwide is extremely underrated
But people(especially some blk wm) some how miss that :sas2:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
*turns phone sideways*

Another Lipstick Lesbian Alley troll only interested in gender war topics

lol_idi_amin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.