Is Liggins the fukkING GOAT

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You don't know what a negro bed wench is. A black male cannot be a bedwench. nikkas don't desire cac males nor worship them. Only women can do that. White supremacy is white male supremacy.
You desire white women as evidenced by the fact that PAWG brings up 102 results on this site, and the facts that I've provided. YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE BEDWENCHES.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't quit with the misspeak. We are discussing black male and female responses to one another and OTHER groups. You are citing irrelevant data.

No, I am citing the data you link in your OP.

Black males respond to black females the LEAST out of all women.

No, they don't:

"This is the FEMALE SENDER graph with REPLY RATES BY RACE (OF MEN):

As you can see, the lowest response male response rates from BLACK FEMALE SENDERS is 31% Asian - Male, 32% White - Male, 32% Pacific Islander- Male.

Black Males have higher response rate than all of those groups at 37%, which is mid tier. But this response rate is partly explained by a Black Male group that's nerdier than average from their preference for Asian women and influenced by black female's low response rate for black men."

The spread between least replied to and most replied to is 20 points.

No, it isn't (look at the graph above). Men respond differently than women (this explains why the male response graph is far more green than the female response graph). You can't judge black men by response rates which are unnatural to their gender (i.e. the female response trend). You have to judge black men by general male response trend, which are generally higher than women's. Black male's response rate is mid tier and coerced lower than presumedby black women's absurd low response rate in the first place in addition to the general nerdiness of the black male sample in this study.

Black women respond to black males the least the spread from least responded to and most responded to is 10 points HALF that of black males.

This is wrong as I explain above. Just factually wrong and propagandistic as such. Black women respond the least to black men; black male with a geek bent actually respond more. This nerdy black men sample are the only male group which consistently rates black females as more attractive than cac females. Other groups drop black females like an anvil.

Last edited:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
UcZFQWN.gif

I'm a nobody???

U got a lot of nerve u silly chilli dog eating wench. I bet u shaped like a battletoad
Goddammit yo:deadmanny::deadrose::dead: I choked on my beer fukking with you:mjlol::russ:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
OP, like I said people can date who they want. The c00ning and bashing black women is the problem for me.

Now back to my crying in the shower over @FilliBuster and his Nubian pawg goddess.
Funny how you claim to have no problem with interracial dating.

Yet you're the one who responded to my post in this thread claiming i'm delusional because I said the convo is probably fake and the stats don't tell the whole story. Makes sense. So what was it in my post that made me so delusional? And if you have no problem with interracial dating, cuz it doesn't effect you, why u so upset over it?

Like i said i'm done having discussions with you cuz you're dumb. You aren't saying anything with substance and you talk in circles.

But its obvious from your posts that you're under the impression that most bm/ww couples have some kinda problem with black women. The fact that you even think that proves that you're either

A. Ignorant and feeding into someone elses bullshyt ideals

B. Insecure. Only someone with an incredibly low sense of self worth would jump to that kind of crazy conclusion.

Or C you're trolling. Either way stop mentioning me lil nikka. You're not saying shyt.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

Yet you're the one who responded to my post in this thread claiming i'm delusional because I said the convo is probably fake and the stats don't tell the whole story. Makes sense. So what was it in my post that made me so delusional? And if you have no problem with interracial dating, cuz it doesn't effect you, why u so upset over it?

Like i said i'm done having discussions with you cuz you're dumb. You aren't saying anything with substance and you talk in circles.

But its obvious from your posts that you're under the impression that most bm/ww couples have some kinda problem with black women. The fact that you even think that proves that you're either

B. Insecure. Only someone with an incredibly low sense of self worth would jump to that kind of crazy conclusion.

Or C you're trolling. Either way stop mentioning me lil nikka. You're not saying shyt.

I should neg you and everybody in here for even entertaining this silly minority of Black women(mayqueen and the thread starter) who hitch up on internet message board forums all day and spew their misery.

Yall are better than this :scusthov:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

A lot of these c00ns come to this forum because they want to experience some sort of "connection" to people after c00ning themselves away in real life. Or they want to try to "change" nikka's minds and get nikkas to accept their c00nery so they get treated better. The anonymity of the internet allows them this annoying privilege. Social consequences are a bytch though.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB

Lol no one is upset,but you. You keep saying you are done talking to me, yet here you are again responding to my sarcastic little jab all in your feelings. If you weren't bothered, you would have ignored it or laughed it off, but you clearly are bothered.

You ARE delusional and out of touch if you think that is so rare or that someone would have to make it up. There are plenty of black men who are like that and I've seen it with my own eyes. The whole thing actually came from a white woman doing an experiment btw, I'm sure in your delusional mind a black woman made that exchange up though.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol no one is upset,but you. You keep saying you are done talking to me, yet here you are again responding to my sarcastic little jab all in your feelings. If you weren't bothered, you would have ignored it or laughed it off, but you clearly are bothered.

You ARE delusional and out of touch if you think that is so rare or that someone would have to make it up. There are plenty of black men who are like that and I've seen it with my own eyes. The whole thing actually came from a white woman doing an experiment btw, I'm sure in your delusional mind a black woman made that exchange up though.

Why are you even here? This is a sports and hip hop forum, not some rock and metal grunge lame forum. You don't post about the things around which this forum is centred. You have few similarities with posters so why do you persist in posting with people you can't connect with? I don't get it.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Why are you even here? This is a sports and hip hop forum. You seem interested in neither. So why are you here?

Don't worry about why I'm here, moron. If this is just a hip hop and sports forum why are there a ton of other topics being discussed all over the forum?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps

I'm bothered by your ignorance which is why i keep getting sucked into writing these responses.

I like how you went from saying "most bm in interracial relationships bash black women or allow their partners to do it"

To saying "Oh plenty of bm" yea. Big difference between most and plenty. Plenty of people do plenty of dumb shyt. Plenty does not make up the majority. And if you're seeing that shyt in real life? Its cuz you surround yourself with IGNORANT ass people.

Please show me proof that the exchange that op posted is real? An article or something? And even if it was for a social experiment? Doesn't mean its real. Convos like that are super easy to fake. And people stage shyt all the time for views and to stir up controversy.

You ever think maybe i have trouble believing that exchange is real because i have trouble believing any black man would allow anyone to talk to him like that? Ever. Only an ignorant person would even talk about race that much. So that dudes either half retarded or the whole convos fake.

I'll admit i'm in my feelings cuz i don't like stupid people who say stupid shyt. But you're in your feelings because your self esteem is so low that you actually believe this shyt is the norm and that the majority of people must think like this.

NAH. You probably have low self esteem because nikkas don't like you and disrespect you. Wanna know why nikkas don't like you? Cuz theres something wrong with you as an individual. Not because theres something wrong with black women. See the difference? You either experience hate cuz your ugly in some way. Or you're a hermit who thinks that all the bullshyt posted in the racial part of the internet is real. Either way your thought process is not normal. And your so called experiences are not the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.