Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Far and away the MVP of this series, win or lose. Booker's put up 40 in back-to-back games and it has meant nothing.
I wouldn't be surprised if Book puts down another 40 piece in GM 6.Out of all the Suns, I know he's going to go all out, and play desperate.The rest of the team seems to be going through the motions.Book's a legit cornerstone piece.If he ever learned how to contain his emotions & stop wrestling with the refs, he'd be even more of a problem.Talented as he is, breh has the focus of a preschool toddler.Can get a lil ADHD'ish out there.Still only 24, tho.I'm not mad at him.At least he plays with heart.The guy I'm cooling down on is Mikal Bridges.He's going to demand a nice size contract, but he's too inconsistent.Maybe another Kerry Kittles at best.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
I wouldn't be surprised if Book puts down another 40 piece in GM 6.Out of all the Suns, I know he's going to go all out, and play desperate.The rest of the team seems to be going through the motions.Book's a legit cornerstone piece.If he ever learned how to contain his emotions & stop wrestling with the refs, he'd be even more of a problem.Talented as he is, breh has the focus of a preschool toddler.Can get a lil ADHD'ish out there.Still only 24, tho.I'm not mad at him.At least he plays with heart.The guy I'm cooling down on is Mikal Bridges.He's going to demand a nice size contract, but he's too inconsistent.Maybe another Kerry Kittles at best.

I'd agree. The only reason the Suns even stayed in Game 5 was because Booker was knocking shots down. For a while it was 1-on-5.

I'll say this, Cam Johnson is a nice player. Breh needs more run.

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Plus you could look at his frame from when he was young and tell he was gonna be fill out with relative ease overtime...him and KD for ex have similar measurables but have completely different body types...

KD - ectomorph

Giannis - mesomorph

Levels to this...

Kittles was a legit scorer tho, Bridges will never be as good as a scorer. MB is def way too inconsistent offensively....he needs to work on playmaking/ball handling and getting his shot to be less streaky. He is a tad overrated at this point

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd agree. The only reason the Suns even stayed in Game 5 was because Booker was knocking shots down. For a while it was 1-on-5.

I'll say this, Cam Johnson is a nice player. Breh needs more run.
I like Cam.If he can add muscle & improve his ball handling, Bridges becomes a nice trade piece.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Watch the narrative because the talking heads about to be on that bullshyt… They talking how Jrue Holiday should be the FMVP because he shutting down CP3 and completely ignoring the fact that Gannis is putting up historic numbers and having 2 key plays in back to back games… If Gannis don’t get FMVP the NBA need to completely bush the award and media heads from having votes.. And give the votes to NBA coaches/assistant coaches and league GMs…

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Watch the narrative because the talking heads about to be on that bullshyt… They talking how Jrue Holiday should be the FMVP because he shutting down CP3 and completely ignoring the fact that Gannis is putting up historic numbers and having 2 key plays in back to back games… If Gannis don’t get FMVP the NBA need to completely bush the award and media heads from having votes.. And give the votes to NBA coaches/assistant coaches and league GMs…
or maybe everyone should lets the series play out before we decide who should be the mvp

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
or maybe everyone should lets the series play out before we decide who should be the mvp
Play out? Gannis has be dominate from game 1… media is implying CP3 been the best player on the Suns for the series and the fact Jrue putting the clamps on him is that he’s deserving of FMVP when in reality it’s Booker who’s been the best player on the suns so far..

Gannis has been the best player period

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
How this dude go from being a skinny mf to packing on so much muscle? Never seen a nba player transform like that
It's called body type and frame. He has a similar frame to my frame. He has broad shoulders, big thighs, bigger delts. It put on 150 pounds from when I was 14. It's not hard.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don’t think so. He’ll always be on the slimmer side but he definitely put on some muscle after some time. I went to high school with him for a couple of years, I suspect a couple of other posters did too.

*edit

I imagine Lou wouldn’t have wanted to bulk up too much because of his position and style of play.

I actually just thought about Dwight Howard in relation to what you said. It’s crazy how NBA ready dude was before he even left high school lol.
Lou is much bigger than what I remember him being as a freshman. He was my size as a freshman. The thing I massively gained, he didn't but he's at least 40 pounds bigger right now than he was back then.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Play out? Gannis has be dominate from game 1… media is implying CP3 been the best player on the Suns for the series and the fact Jrue putting the clamps on him is that he’s deserving of FMVP when in reality it’s Booker who’s been the best player on the suns so far..

Gannis has been the best player period
what world do you live in where this is happening?

and if this goes 7 games and bucks win and middleton dominates games 6 and 7 he isnt deserving of mvp?

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
what world do you live in where this is happening?

and if this goes 7 games and bucks win and middleton dominates games 6 and 7 he isnt deserving of mvp?

whos talking about Middleton? Obviously he deserves “some” votes.. that’s the acknowledgment but the FMVP of the series is Gannis.. why you being a contrarian?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH