Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
How this dude go from being a skinny mf to packing on so much muscle? Never seen a nba player transform like that
He was 18 when he got drafted and now he’s 26 (will be 27 later this year). :manny:
Anybody who’s still skinny and frail as they were in high school lost

A lot of players bulked up after their rookie seasons, especially those who came in out of high school.

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
He was 18 when he got drafted and now he’s 26 (will be 27 later this year). :manny:

A lot of players bulked up after their rookie seasons, especially those who came in out of high school.
Lou Will look the exact same way he looked coming out of South Gwinnett

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
It took him 8 years......You can literally see the changes to his body from year to year.

Plus you could look at his frame from when he was young and tell he was gonna be fill out with relative ease overtime...him and KD for ex have similar measurables but have completely different body types...

Superstar
Daps
Lou Will look the exact same way he looked coming out of South Gwinnett

I don’t think so. He’ll always be on the slimmer side but he definitely put on some muscle after some time. I went to high school with him for a couple of years, I suspect a couple of other posters did too.

*edit

I imagine Lou wouldn’t have wanted to bulk up too much because of his position and style of play.

I actually just thought about Dwight Howard in relation to what you said. It’s crazy how NBA ready dude was before he even left high school lol.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
The confidence of NBA players just astounds me.

Down double digits in the first…my ass woulda been like “:francis:yeah this shyt over y’all let’s get ready for game 6”

Man, if you told me before game 5 that Phoenix is going to go up 37-21 after one and get 40 from Devin Booker, I'd assume they would have SMOKED Milwaukee.

The fact they didn't is a testament to Milwaukee (who didn't get that great of a game from Giannis).

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Man, if you told me before game 5 that Phoenix is going to go up 37-21 after one and get 40 from Devin Booker, I'd assume they would have SMOKED Milwaukee.

The fact they didn't is a testament to Milwaukee (who didn't get that great of a game from Giannis).
Giannis putting up 32, 9 and 6 on 60% shooting and zero turnovers, and it NOT being a great game is a testament to how great he’s been.