Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
whos talking about Middleton? Obviously he deserves “some” votes.. that’s the acknowledgment but the FMVP of the series is Gannis.. why you being a contrarian?
I’m not

I want Giannis to win a title and finals mvp

but with potentially two games remaining I don’t necessarily think he’s a lock for mvp if Milwaukee wins

so I was just giving you a scenario where I can see Middleton winning mvp because he was the one that closed out the game in two of their wins in this series thus far

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
It's called body type and frame. He has a similar frame to my frame. He has broad shoulders, big thighs, bigger delts. It put on 150 pounds from when I was 14. It's not hard.

Damn boy sounds like you should call up an NBA team for a tryout, might be the next Giannis we never knew about instead of being a wack coliseum poster :ohhh::mjlol:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Damn boy sounds like you should call up an NBA team for a tryout, might be the next Giannis we never knew about instead of being a wack coliseum poster :ohhh::mjlol:
Straight trash

I’ve never seen so much filler in bball “analysis”

It’s a simple game ladies and gentlemen lol

fukk the hawks

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Smack, who is this nikka? You and Freda, adds @Hammer and it's officially the three stooges. Three nobody idiotic posters.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Jacoby brought up a good point

it woulda been smarter for holiday to pull the ball out after stripping booker and force the suns to foul him rather than throwing a lob to Giannis a bad free throw shooter

risky play but it worked out for them

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whos talking about Middleton? Obviously he deserves “some” votes.. that’s the acknowledgment but the FMVP of the series is Gannis.. why you being a contrarian?
We in 2021 …you should know by now how these MVP & FMVP voting goes

shyts comical at this point

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I wouldn't be surprised if Book puts down another 40 piece in GM 6.Out of all the Suns, I know he's going to go all out, and play desperate.The rest of the team seems to be going through the motions.Book's a legit cornerstone piece.If he ever learned how to contain his emotions & stop wrestling with the refs, he'd be even more of a problem.Talented as he is, breh has the focus of a preschool toddler.Can get a lil ADHD'ish out there.Still only 24, tho.I'm not mad at him.At least he plays with heart.The guy I'm cooling down on is Mikal Bridges.He's going to demand a nice size contract, but he's too inconsistent.Maybe another Kerry Kittles at best.

What i appreciate is, I think Booker is well aware that if he doesn't win the title now, he may not be back in the Finals until he's 34... if ever again. League is too fluid with roster turnover, injuries.. not to mention star players that are comparable if not better than Devin... there's simply no guarantee you'll ever be back. Nobody thought 9 years ago that Russ would never make another NBA Finals, or that it'd take Dwight 12 years to return (and as a journeyman) following his 09 run.

Booker ain't fukkin around, which is dope to see. But to your point, it's also costing him bc of the foul trouble. Still, i find those mistakes more forgivable than how his teammates are playing.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
what world do you live in where this is happening?

and if this goes 7 games and bucks win and middleton dominates games 6 and 7 he isnt deserving of mvp?

Giannis is the finals MVP if the Bucks win off the sheer amount of dedication and heart he showed balling on that hyperextended knee.

Even when they went down 2 Giannis REFUSED to lay down his saber. Call Middleton the “closer” all you want but there is no ability to close without Giannis getting them there.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
what world do you live in where this is happening?

and if this goes 7 games and bucks win and middleton dominates games 6 and 7 he isnt deserving of mvp?

Middleton has no chance in hell of winning Finals MVP unless the Bucks get the title-clinching win without Giannis and Middleton goes BONKERS during it. And even then, they'll say that they don't even get in position to clinch if not for Giannis.

This whole series, there were only two REAL choices for Finals MVP: CP3 if Phoenix wins, or Giannis if Milwaukee wins. Booker is coming on strong but his best games have come in losses.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Middleton has no chance in hell of winning Finals MVP unless the Bucks get the title-clinching win without Giannis and Middleton goes BONKERS during it. And even then, they'll say that they don't even get in position to clinch if not for Giannis.

This whole series, there were only two REAL choices for Finals MVP: CP3 if Phoenix wins, or Giannis if Milwaukee wins. Booker is coming on strong but his best games have come in losses.
Idk what series y’all are watching but cp3 literally blew game 4 by himself which woulda gave them a 3-1 series lead and they woulda most likely gone on to win it all

he was also pretty quiet last game until he woke up in the 4th quarter and made some big shots

booker has to score 40 just to keep these games close

the one bad game he had this series the suns got blown out

as for Giannis his numbers speak for themself and I’m not mad at him getting finals mvp just based on what he did so far and coming off the knee injury

I’m just saying Middleton makes tough shots down the stretch when the game tightens up

he’s been clutch

did you see that stretch in the 3rd last game where him and booker were trading baskets

that can’t be overlooked

Last edited:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Idk what series y’all are watching but cp3 literally blew game 4 by himself which woulda gave them a 3-1 series lead and they woulda most likely gone on to win it all

he was also pretty quiet last game until he woke up in the 4th quarter and made some big shots

booker has score 40 just to keep these game close

the one bad game he had this series the bucks got blown out

as for Giannis his numbers speak for themself and I’m not mad at him getting finals mvp just based on what he did so far and coming off the knee injury

I’m just saying Middleton makes tough shots down the stretch when the game tightens up

he’s been clutch

did you see that stretch in the 3rd last game where him and booker were trading baskets

that can’t be overlooked

Same one as you. What I'm saying is that coming into the series, the voters were ready to crown CP3 if Phoenix won it.

Middleton has been great in the last couple of games but they won't give it to him over Giannis because he hasn't had a bad game, period. His worst effort was what, his 20-15 output in Game 1 coming back from the hyperextended knee?

fifth column

Superstar
Daps

booker has score 40 just to keep these game close

the one bad game he had this series the bucks got blown out

he’s been clutch

that can’t be overlooked
Middleton is Giannis’s sidekick brogawd, no chance of fmvp, Giannis is up