Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
It's just people looking for talking points at this point.

It's either Giannis or Booker. They're not going to do the bullshyt they pulled with Igoudala and Steph anymore.
Bro Giannis is averaging 32, 13 and 6 in the finals lol I have eyes I see what he’s doing

I’m just saying let the series play out before we crown an mvp

like what if middleton played well in a game 6 loss then plays the game of his life in game 7 and hits a buzzer beater to win the chip

he probably still wouldn’t get it lol but you never know

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Bro Giannis is averaging 32, 13 and 6 in the finals lol I have eyes I see what he’s doing

I’m just saying let the series play out before we crown an mvp

like what if middleton played well in a game 6 loss then plays the game of his life in game 7 and hits a buzzer beater to win the chip

he probably still wouldn’t get it lol but you never know

If Giannis disappeared during those games, then Middleton might have a really good chance. Giannis has to play like trash though.

Kski

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I’m not

I want Giannis to win a title and finals mvp

but with potentially two games remaining I don’t necessarily think he’s a lock for mvp if Milwaukee wins

so I was just giving you a scenario where I can see Middleton winning mvp because he was the one that closed out the game in two of their wins in this series thus far

:patrice:Idk bruh. I’ve watched all the games, and I think the idea that someone other than Giannis can win FMVP is hate, disrespect or both — because it’s only even *possible* in scenarios where Giannis misses a game (like Dinwiddie said)/Giannis disappears while Khris balls out. We all know Giannis ain’t gon’ disappear

-Game 2: Even tho they lost, Middleton was a total no show while Giannis dropped a 40 piece.

-Game 3: Khris ain’t play bad at all, but Giannis clearly was the best player on the floor and finished with 41 & 16 on 60% while Khris had 18 on 43%. Jrue outplayed Khris too

-Game 4: Khris was hooping and def gets the credit here, but Giannis still balled out with 26/14/8/3/2 on 58% and had an iconic finals moment.

-Game 5: This was a team effort from start to finish. Middleton ain’t close this one out. He hit a few clutch field goals when Phoenix was closing the leads, but Giannis had 12 points in the 4th and had the dunk off the lob from Jrue when Phoenix got to within one. Middleton did hit that free throw to put the Bucks up by 4 after the Giannis miss, but even then Giannis tipped it to him.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
:patrice:Idk bruh. I’ve watched all the games, and I think the idea that someone other than Giannis can win FMVP is hate, disrespect or both — because it’s only even *possible* in scenarios where Giannis misses a game (like Dinwiddie said)/Giannis disappears while Khris balls out. We all know Giannis ain’t gon’ disappear

-Game 2: Even tho they lost, Middleton was a total no show while Giannis dropped a 40 piece.

-Game 3: Khris ain’t play bad at all, but Giannis clearly was the best player on the floor and finished with 41 & 16 on 60% while Khris had 18 on 43%. Jrue outplayed Khris too

-Game 4: Khris was hooping and def gets the credit here, but Giannis still balled out with 26/14/8/3/2 on 58% and had an iconic finals moment.

-Game 5: This was a team effort from start to finish. Middleton ain’t close this one out. He hit a few clutch field goals when Phoenix was closing the leads, but Giannis had 12 points in the 4th and had the dunk off the lob from Jrue when Phoenix got to within one. Middleton did hit that free throw to put the Bucks up by 4 after the Giannis miss, but even then Giannis tipped it to him.
Yeah I might be bugging about him closing out game 5 cuz at first i thought that sequence with him and booker going back and forth was in the fourth but it was in the third

but he did hit a step back long 2 and step back 3 down the stretch in the fourth if I’m not mistaken

good break down though I agree with everything you said

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
Yeah I might be bugging about him closing out game 5 cuz at first i thought that sequence with him and booker going back and forth was in the fourth but it was in the third

but he did hit a step back long 2 and step back 3 down the stretch in the fourth if I’m not mistaken

good break down though I agree with everything you said
The step back 2 was an and 1 btw

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea, I think Giannis is the runaway Finals MVP for MIL. It’s crazy his efficiency rating for the series is 29.9.

In other words, only KD (30.3 - 2017 Finals) and Shaq (30.1 - 2002 Finals) have had a more impressive statistical Finals in the past 20+ years.

Middleton has played well as of late but is still only half as efficient (16.8), and the eye test + signature moments are with Giannis IMO.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If Giannis disappeared during those games, then Middleton might have a really good chance. Giannis has to play like trash though.
Giannis won’t play like trash I think he has it in the bag.

The Suns don’t have the front court depth to stop him and the Bucks are shooting too well around him for him to be limited in any way.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
"giannis has to play like trash"
yal realize giannis during the 18 games he's played in the playoffs...he didnt put up minimum 20 points 2 times. and 1 of those games include the one he was hurt in :mjlol:
the likelihood of giannis throwing up 2 duds in a row in low as hell :mjlol:
there is nothing the suns can do with him.
giannis will forever hold up his end of the bargain.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
giphy.gif
:laff: