Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayton plays with an innate softness that I don’t like. Like, I’ve never even seen him grab a rebound resoundingly.
He gets a lot of regular rebs, but hardly any of the hard fought, tenacious boards.If the opposing player has equal size & athleticism(Or just more aggression in general), he'll more than likely concede.It's not in him to bunker down in the trenches & battle like a gladiator.He's intrinsically one of those "Aww Shucks!" nice guy types.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
TBF he was like 6'8 back then
lol for real. I was listening to Simmons podcast with Jackie MacMullan and Seerat Sohi, and he basically said that you can't really blame anyone for passing on Giannis, because who could've guessed that he was gonna grow to be a 7 footer that could do THIS. He's been like two completely different player prototypes, all within a few years. shyt's nuts.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Giannis is smart af and got a great feel for the game but his skill level is lacking compared to other superstar including his true counterpart, Michael Jordan. Giannis still got the best combination of motor, coordination, length and explosiveness that I've ever seen for someone so fukking tall. He got an elite body. I saw that shyt when he was a rookie. I was so pissed when I saw what he was. I was livid. What people want us Hawk fans to be like for Luka is actually what we are like for Giannis. That one hurt, Trae and Cam for Luka is a win for the Hawks. I don't care about what the media says but I knew during the rookie year, Giannis not going to Atlanta as planned was a MASSIVE failure.
Who did Atlanta end up getting that year?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Donnie Nelson wanted to draft giannks but cuban wanted to save the 500k for free agency which they got no one.

Ainge saw Giannis in Greece, and said "I think i just saw a young Scottie Pippen" and drafted Olynk over him
They can think what they want, the difference was Atlanta had Giannis committed. He was even looking for homes in Atlanta. He didn't workout with no one but the Hawks. They knew he had a growth spurt due. Danny Ferry fukked it up so fukking bad. All he had to do was move up when they got the call that MIL might be considering Giannis to 14 or 13 but that team wanted but 1sts. Should have gave it to them but Danny was stubborn which is why he's trash.

We are happy with Cam, Trae, and Hunter but man, nothing can take away the pain of losing a legit once in a generation player like Giannis.