Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also for anyone who wanna cont. down that "injury" path. kyrie twisted an ankle and is probably still limping around. Giannis bent his whole damn knee back 180 degrees and is still dominating.

Some dudes just different..

yes like a whole 9 inches taller and 49 pounds of muscle different

you’re the only one still riding the nets cuz your celtics got spanked

even I let the injury shyt go and am just enjoying the series at this point :dwillhuh:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@MooseMouthMthafuga been saying this. I don't get it with this nikka Ayton. He's so gifted physically...why is he so timid. Since when caribbean nikkas are soft? I know this has been a big source of frustration with Suns fans...especially since the last great big they had was pretty much the opposite of this in Amare.
He was smiling walking back to the locker room after lost :dahell: I was like “what’s wrong with this dude?”

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Bron gotta delete that tweet about two wins left to CP3

I would delete it

fukk I look like jinxing a “friend”

when I call him it no ring

Bron needs to fall back and let other people shine. I fukk with him but it’s a bit attention whoring being courtside at the finals. Let other people get their shine sheesh

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You don’t even believe that you bytch ass fakkit :mjlol:
They’ll be third in that division and you’ll be derailing everyone’s thread sucking off steph like you’re Ayesha :deadmanny:

Talk about a nikka that lost to Memphis in the play in game (not the playoffs) in a series thread with the Bucks vs the Suns brehs :russ:
Look at this homo? Rooted for the Nets on the bandwagon and went into hiding like a clown after they lost… You was too ashamed to root for Your home team ATL because you a flaming faq… have some respect for yourself :mjlol: