Will The Deer Fear The Eclipse? - Official Bucks vs. Suns 2021 NBA Finals Thread

WHO WINS?

• Total voters

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I for real feel bad for Booker. The man just put up over 40 in back to back games while shooting over 50% in both games and I haven't even seen it really be mentioned because of the one late turnover. That man was carrying the Suns again for long stretches tonight and the main reason it was close while busting his ass on defense.

Said numerous times down the stretch that he was really making Khris work on offense (Booker on defense). He was all over him, making even catching the ball a chore for Khris. He left it all out there for sure.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's exactly my point. He doesn't match up to his fellow superstars in terms of skill. Not a skilled defender like Khawi, can't shoot like KD, can't handle like Harden or a Kyrie. Doesn't have outstanding bbiq like a LeBron.

The dude is a great player but he lacks skill. Maybe if he started playing basketball earlier.
Majority of his impact on defense is due to his athleticism, size and heart.
You know how much skill it takes to average 30/10/5 on 60% with no skill? :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It was still too much time out to just dribble the clock out. At that point you go for the easy two versus taking chances on free throws. I could see if it was already a 3 point game and they just needed one free throw but they were only up 1.
ain't too many guys finish that ijs

could've easily just been a foul, no bucket, and shaky 2 fts at the line with nothing to show for it instead of the and 1. plus that offensive rebounding for the suns tonight was :scust:
Yes, you are putting words in my mouth. Did it again here too. AGAIN, ain't nobody trying to rewrite the book on him. Jesus Christ we all know he's a shyt coach. Been a shyt coach. That doesn't change the fact that he's having a great Finals.

He's alternating big and small lineups constantly. He's switching who defends CP3 and Booker constantly. He's giving them different looks on the PNR constantly. Everybody been talking about how we started making CP3 go to his left. Suns shot a shytload of corner 3s in the first 2 games, and have gotten few good looks from there since. Adjustments.

Hell, I was laughing towards the end of the 3rd, cause he sat Giannis. Monty got Kaminsky up to get Ayton some rest, and at the next whistle Giannis was back at the table. Kaminsky went and sat back down lol. It's just little things like that make all the difference in these close games.
you say bud is good now - i say no. you'll be ight :mjlol:

cp3 seen every defense in the nba, playing high level for over a decade. the only thing consistent with him coming up short is big moments and he's on brand by going completely missing away from the ball, content to let booker iso til the wheels fall off. he didn't even try to run the suns offense tonight once the bucks started rolling to get the pace back. credit to jrue and pat for playing well but chris falling on his face is plainly on chris.

and yes, must be nice to have brook lopez and portis to keep your size respectable on the court - and not bum of the year kaminsky forcing you into ayton or nothing lineups. come on now:russ: this is what i mean. trying to give bud credit for basic shyt is hilarious.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Word, the back to back mvps, dpoy and unanimous first team all nba selections show how unappreciated he is. You Giannis stans been insufferable since the Nets series.

naw bruh bruh we aint gonna do this. nikkas on the whole internet really tried to come for that man and call him all types of unskilled fraud and went so far as to say he only getting props cuz hes a Naija and a Immigrant Success story. shyt cacs give him more props than most nikkas do.